Unsaid Understanding & Feelings - Part 25

Part 25

Next two days passes quickly and Karan kept on trying to talk to Teju but as usual Teju was ignoring him.

Now it is day of Party

Teju and Omi is preparing everything in the party. This is first time Teju is going to Kundrra's mansion. It is early in the morning when Teju called Omi;

"Omi, I am in auto and I will be there in 10 minutes. See you soon." Teju calls Omi.

After disconnecting call with Teju Omi goes inside the Kundrra mansion.

Kundrra's having a breakfast and as soon as they saw Omi. SP Kundrra calls Omi, "wow Omi, you are already here to do all the preparations for tonight's party.

"Yes, I am here and Teju is also coming and she will be here in 10 minutes." Omi tells everyone there.

As soon as Karan hears Teju's name, he gets excited. Karan asks Omi to join for breakfast but Omi says, "I am just going out to get Teju in and then we all can have breakfast together."

Teju's auto stops outside Kundrra mansion and when Teju sees the mansion she gets amazed, how beautiful the mansion looks!

Omi comes out and Teju is at door. He brings Teju inside the house and as she enters the house, SP Kundrra himself goes up to Teju and quickly Introduces her to Karan's mom.

"Suneeta meet Teju I mean Tejasswi. She is my PA and after tonight's party, she will be junior executive on our project with your son Karan. She is very intelligent. She is like a daughter to me. She almost took half of my responsibility." SP Kundrra was praising Teju.

"Wow Teju, I must say, seems like your are very good at your work because SP Kundrra praised you. He never praises anyone." Karan's mom says to Teju while teasing SP Kundrra.

"Come Teju and Omi join us for breakfast." Karan's mom invites them.

"No need Mam , there is a lot of work pending so." Teju says and before Teju say something further Karan's mom again says to her, "Beta, it's okay work can be done later. Now come and eat. I made idli and dosa." Karan's mom drags her to the dining table.

Teju sits opposite of Karan. Karan says hi to her and she responds with hi too.

"Mam to be honest, I love food. Anyone can convince me to do anything by offering food. And this food is delicious." Teju says to Karan's mom and Karan also hears this.

"That's good Beta. I love to feed so whenever you want to eat come over m, I will cook for you." Karan's mom says to Teju.

Teju enjoys the food first and after completing the breakfast, Omi and Teju get busy in preparation. They only in the living room decorating and all. Karan watched her quietly.

Karan is sitting on a sofa with his laptop and doing some work. He is also stealing glances at Teju, who is busy in giving instructions to the workers about the decorations. She is sounding bossy and Karan is just admiring her cute antics. Karan goes to the study room for grab a file.

Teju says to one of the workers, "please put this sign board bit higher. The board should be visible to everyone. This board is going to reveal the project's name."

Teju is instructing the worker but he is not understanding how exactly she wants so Teju asked for the worker to come down and she herself climbed up on the table to put the sign board. The board is heavy, so Teju couldn't handle the weight. Due to the board weight Teju falls on one side and now she knew that she is falling in the floor very bad and even the Board will be broken.