Giving it back - Part 21

Part 21

Next Day morning.

Its early morning and Karan always use to go the office gym for exercise and from past week he couldn't go. So, today he decided to go to gym early. It is 7 am and he is in gym alone exercising. The gym is located in the same area of swimming pool. He was running on treadmill and his headphone was on. He was done with his treadmill and moves to lift the weights. He was wearing a tank top and gym shorts. As he removes his headphone, he hears a splash of water and looks at the pool area and he saw someone swimming in the pool like a mermaid so smooth and as soon as he sees the face of the person he was lost. It is no one else but Teju. Teju was swimming and she was lost in her world. Swimming is something that calms her down. She is not noticing anyone around there because usually she is always alone there at that time.

Soon, Teju feels like someone's watching her so she turns and looks around and saw someone in the gym area looking at her. She got conscious and she grabbed a cover up skirt from the edge of the pool and she wears as soon as she comes out. Now she can clearly see that it was Karan, who was looking at her. Both of them look at each other. Teju quickly broke the eye-contact and started walking towards the changing room but Karan was still staring at her. He couldn't stop looking at her. He just wanted to talk to her once but how. He never felt this attracted to anybody. This was new for him.

Teju went to the changing room and she takes a deep breath because he is still affecting her and that gaze of him made her feel something that she is now shivering. She just reminded herself that this is nothing Teju. Please ignore him and just focus on your work. After some time Teju gets ready and comes out.

As she comes out Karan was still in the gym area, she tries to avoid him and start walking out but Karan again looks at her and he went to changing room quickly to change.

Teju went to the cafeteria to get some coffee before her works start. She made a coffee for herself and bought a sandwich from the counter and sits in cafeteria. Karan also comes there after some time and he saw her sitting alone and having her coffee and sandwich. He wants to go and sits with her but he didn't go as he knows that she won't be okay with that. At last, he decides to talk to her and he starts walking towards but Teju sees him coming, and she quickly finishes her coffee and leaves from there. Karan notices her leaving quickly. Her ignorance is making Karan very sad and he is not being able to handle his emotions.

Now it is 10 AM and everybody comes to the conference room for the presentation. Teju is sitting again in middle of SP Kundrra and Karan. Karan looks at her from the edge of his eye. His legs are again shaking. Teju is noticing everything.

Karan is so nervous that he couldn't even present the presentation that's why he announces Omi's name. Everybody looks at him in shock but he ignores the gaze of every person there.

"Hello everybody, Omi will present the presentation from our side. Omi let's start." Karan tells everybody.

Teju was kind of aware that he is nervous that why he asked Omi to present.

Omi starts the presentation and when he finishes his presentation, everybody claps for him and then he asks if anybody has any question. Teju raise her hand and she ask a lot of question to Omi and those questions were answered mostly by Karan and Omi was also answering.

Karan thinks that Teju is asking these questions on purpose.

Now, Teju starts her presentation. She takes deep breath and starts her presentation with full confidence. Everybody was impressed by her presentation but Karan also starts asking questions but Teju is giving all the answer confidently. Now the presentation is done and everything went well and now CEO of both the companies (SP Kundrra and Karan Kundrra) are ready for the deal.