I don't deserve Her - Part 31

Part 31

Nishant comes to Karan's cabin after some time to check on him.

"Karan, are you okay?" Nishant asks Karan. Karan looks very sad.

"How can I be okay, Nishant. I trusted Umar. Can you imagine how wrong I did to Teju. I literally broke her from inside. When I met her, she was so quiet and I was the one who give her hopes. I was the one who again made her believe in love. I broke her emotionally. And for whom and for what? For Umar who didn't even tell me the truth. Do you think I can ever look into her eyes? I can never Nishant. I asked for apology and she forgive me but now I feel that I don't deserve her forgiveness. I don't deserve her." Karan says to Nishant. Karan is all broken emotionally.

"Listen Karan, I know it is hard for you. But you have to gather yourself. You can't be broken like this. You can again apologize to Teju on Umar and your behalf." Nishant tries to console Karan.

"No Nishant, I don't want her to forgive me. I deserve that only. And Umar he has to apologize to her. I will make him apologize to her. He just can't escape." Karan says in anger.

"Okay, for that we have to wait. Actually, because of this situation I have sent him to Delhi. Our next project is starting in Delhi so I send him there. I spoke to him and I told him to rethink about everything he did. Hopefully he comes back with a clarity. He is gone for 10 days and once he is back we will talk to him and will make him apologize for everything he did to Tejasswi." Nishant tells Karan and tries to make him understand.

After work, when Karan and Teju are leaving from office they get into the elevator together. Both of them are alone but no one is talking. Karan is maintaining the more distance than usual. He is not looking at her at all. Teju looks at him and she knows that he is doing it on purpose. He is avoiding her. Even Teju didn't say anything.

Karan is thinking in his head, "I have to stay away from her. I have already broken her and can't do this to her again. I am not good for her so I have to maintain distance from her. I know distance from her will hurt me but that is going to be my punishment."

Other side Teju is thinking, "I know what are you try to do, Karan. I know you are not ready to talk today but I will definitely talk to you tomorrow.

Both reach on the ground floor and Karan walks out quickly without looking at her. Teju sees him walking out quickly and she shook her head and leaves for her home.

Next morning

Teju reaches the office and she gets busy with all the preparations for the Pooja at the construction site. Teju is all ready in traditional outfit and she is looking very pretty. She is making sure that everything is well prepared.

Karan, Nishant and SP Kundrra hasn't arrived yet. As they had a meeting with investors in the morning and they told Teju and Omi to take care of all the arrangements.

Teju is outside in the parking lot and making sure that everything is nicely loaded in cars. When Karan's car enters. Karan is driving and his father is sitting with him on front seat and Nishant at back seat. She is busy with her work. Karan parks the car and sees her from the distance and he is amazed by her beauty.