Finally Hello Tejasswi - Part 34

Part 34

Next Morning :-

Teju wakes up on time and she freshen up. After her breakfast she heads to work. She is ready in her gym clothes. Soon she reaches to the office and she goes straight to the gym and pool area. She enters and low key she was expecting Karan there as Karan was so excited yesterday to start a new beginning with her. She thinks the he will be there and she also want to see his efforts. But to her disappointment, no one was there. She felt different as if she really wants to see him. She quickly changes her clothes and goes inside the pool. She finishes her swimming in some time and goes to her cabin.

On the other side, Karan had a peaceful sleep after so long. He wakes up. He is very happy that the things are clear in his head now. He knows exactly what he wants. He is thinking about Teju and smiling like an idiot.

"From today, you will see a different Karan Teju. Till today, girls use to do efforts to impress me but from today I will do my best to impress you, Teju. I am so excited to see you Teju. I can't wait to see you in gym today." Karan mummers to himself. He grabs his phone from the side table and check the time.

"What the hell? It's so late already. She must be done with her swimming already. What a start Mr. Kundrra." Karan gets disappointed. He quickly goes to his walk-in closet and grabs his clothes. He takes shower and gets ready. After getting ready, he comes down. Karan's mom is arranging the breakfast on the table and calls him for the breakfast.

"No Mom, I am already late. I will have something in office only." Karan replies to his mom while kissing on her forehead.

Karan was about to walks out when his father stops him.

"Karan, you are still home?" SP Kundrra asks

"Yes dad, I got late. I am leaving now." Karan replies while walking out.

"Wait Karan, It is good that you are still here. You know in this project we have to make three affordable building in India. Mumbai, Jaipur and Delhi. So, one of the investors from Jaipur is here. Miss Riya Rajput and her brother Mr. Yuvraj Rajput, they are staying in Taj Place. You have to go there and meet them. They want to talk about the construction in Jaipur. And please say sorry to them from my side, tell them that I couldn't come due to my doctor's appointment." SP Kundrra tells him the go the hotel instead of office which makes Karan bit sad because he badly wants to see Teju.

"Okay, Dad." Karan says and leaves from home to the hotel when disappointing look on his face.

In the office, Teju is also waiting for Karan. She kept the blinds(curtains) on her open so that she can see when Karan arrives. She kept looking at his desk.

Omi comes to her office after knocking.

"Teju, let's go." Omi says to Teju.

"Go, Where? Omi" Teju asks with confused look on her face.

"Kundrra uncle just called me and informed me that Our Jaipur's investors are here in Mumbai. Last time we could meet them. They are staying in The Taj Place. We have to go and meet them there." Omi informs Teju.

"Are we presenting any thing today? Because this is a sudden thing. I do have everything ready about the Jaipur construction also. I will carry everything with me what if they will be interested to see the presentation. And what about Karan sir? Is he coming there? Because I don't think Kundrra sir will be able to come there as he has his doctor appointment." Teju asks Omi about Karan because she really want to know where is he.

"Karan is coming directly there. We will meet him there only. Now Teju please make sure you pack everything. You never know what will the ask. I heard a lot about them. Specially about Miss Riya Rajput, She is very professional and she doesn't like if people don't do it properly. I also heard that she is very pretty. She is the princess of Jaipur. I am really excited to see a princess." Omi tells Teju. Teju can see how nervous and excited Omi is to meet them.