"I am a Queen" - Part 38

Part 38

"Thank you for inviting us, Mr. Yuvraj. Your Palace is very beautiful." Aneri replies.

"My pleasure Ms. Aneri. And you should wait for the morning our Palace looks even more beautiful." Yuvraj replies.

Everyone is talking to each other but Karan is looking at Teju who is completely ignoring him. Karan was thinking that she will be upset but it was completely opposite this time. She is ignoring him but being very normal with others. She is smiling more than usual. Karan is confused looking at her. Karan goes close to her when others are busy talking about other things. Karan goes near to her and stand close to her. Teju is watching him coming close to her but she pretends that she doesn't even notice him.

"Tejasswi, are you alright?" Karan asks looking at her from the side.

"Oh, are you talking to me, Sir. Sorry, I didn't notice you. Yeah, I am all good. What will happen to me." Teju replies to Karan. And quickly looks at other directions pretending to be interested in somewhere else.

"I hope you had a great flight. I mean comfortable." Karan again says to Teju as he wants to continue talking to her.

"Of course, it was very comfortable. You know thanks to you I had both the seats for myself. I enjoyed myself." Teju replies and reminded him that he ditched her.

Karan couldn't understand what exactly she meant. She is taunting him but not angry. She is talking to him but still he feels differently. She is having great time but her eyes are sad. He is looking at her and trying to read her expressions but she is hiding it pretty well.

"Yeah, I want to apolo___." Before Karan could complete Teju cuts him in between.

"Come on sir, why are you apologizing? I mean you did what you wanted right? And we always should only do what we want to do. And don't you feel that you apologize often to me. I mean you should know that you're the boss and you don't need to worry about all these small things. Excuse me sir, Aneri is calling me." Teju replies and she kept a fake smile throughout and leaves Karan with confusion.

Adaa sees them talking and she is observing everything. She knows what's going on there and she exactly know why Teju is behaving like that. Adaa sees Teju leaving. Adaa walks up to Karan.

"Hello Karan, how's it going?" Adaa asks confused Karan who didn't even notice that someone came there and called him.

Adaa again calls but this time bit loudly, "Hello Karan." Karan comes back to the reality and looks at Adaa.

"Hello Adaa, sorry I didn't notice you. How are you? Did you ask me something?" Karan replies but he is still looking at Teju who is standing with Aneri and Prince Yuvraj.

"I am good, Karan. But seems like your condition is going to be bad." Adaa replies and Karan looks at her.

"What do you mean by that." Karan asks her back. Adaa smiles and points out at Teju.

"What about Tejasswi. She is fine. I just talked to her and she responded alright to me." Karan replies back to Adaa. Adaa smiles at his ignorance.

"Karan, that is even worse." Adaa tells Karan.

"I am sorry, what?" Karan replies.

"The situation is going out to hand, Karan. If Teju gets mad and shows you her anger that means things are bad but not worst but if Teju doesn't show her anger and behave completely different that means things are going to get worst. Teju is really mad at you. Throughout the flight she didn't smile or talk to us at all and now she is super happy and talking to all normally that means she is up to something. I don't know anything yet but trust me the situation is going to get worst." Adaa explains to Karan and tries to make him understand. Karan was looking at Teju throughout and he can feel what even Adaa just told him is true.