Just wanted to stay closed to you-Part 10

Part 10

Karan's House

Karan texted her PA and both his friends that he is not feeling well so he will be working from home only and he also told them not to tell anything to his parents.

Karan was in the bedroom when he heard his door bell.

"Finally, maid is here and now she will cook for me." Karan assumed

Karan opened the door and he was shocked and surprised looking at the person on the door. It was Teju standing there looking super cute and 2 bags in her hands.

Teju's Look

Teju's Look

"Teju, you here?" Karan asked with full shocking expression.

Teju looked at him he was looking so weak but cute at the same time. His messy her and cute face was looking adorable.

 His messy her and cute face was looking adorable

Teju said, "Yes, it's me". May I come in?"

Teju asked as Karan was so surprised that he forgot to ask her to come in and he was just lost in her.

"Oh, I am sorry. Yes, please come in." Karan said while moving to the one side.

Teju went inside and Karan closed the door. Teju put her bags on one side. Before Karan could say anything Teju went close to him and she hugged him. (Yes, their first hug. And that too initiated by Teju)

Karan first couldn't react but after few seconds, He also put his arms around her waist and hugs her back. Karan now can feel his shirt getting little damp and soon he realizes that Teju was crying.

At the very moment both of them just wanted to stay close to each other.

"Karan, I am so sorry because of me you fall sick. Please believe me I didn't have any idea that you can fall sick. Now I am very guilty." Teju said it all the Karan while hugging him.

"Oh my God, why are you blaming yourself bholu?" Karan tried to calm her down by caressing her hair:

"But I felt guilty and I am not Bholu." Teju replied and

Karan said, "Please Teju, don't feel guilty. And you are a bholu."

They didn't realize but they are still hugging each other. After some time when Teju comes to her senses, she awkwardly gets out of Karan's hold and even Karan gets bit awkward and both are standing and thinking, how to start a conversation.

When Karan asks Teju, "how did you find my house."

"oh, actually you told me yesterday that you live in Royal Housing so I came here and downstairs I asked the security guard about you but he was not sure maybe because you are new here. Then I saw you bike parked there, so I pointed at the bike and asked him that I am here to see the guy who drives this bike and that's how I recognizes you. But he was not letting me come here and he was like he will inform you first but I wanted to give you surprise. So, I told him that I came here to give my friend a surprise and I also told him that don't worry about his safety as I am half of his size so I won't be able to harass him." She told him everything in detail but she laughed while telling him the last line. Karan was also laughing after hearing the last line.

Teju said while picking up on of the bag she brought, "I brought Idli Sambar for you and it's safe as it is cooked by my mom. I thought Idli Sambar will be good for you to as it's not that heavy."

Karan got so excited after hearing Idli Sambar and said, "How do you know that I love Idli sambar. You just made my day. Thank you. I can't wait to try."

Teju served Idli sambar to Karan and Karan loved it. After finishing the food.

Teju told Karan, "Now take your medicine and get some rest."

"I will rest later but right now I important emails to send and a presentation to review so after completing all this work, I will rest." Karan said:

"Karan, you look so tired and weak seems like you couldn't sleep whole night. I think you should get some rest first and I can help you with your work as well. I am good in preparing presentations." Teju tried to explain to Karan.

"Ok, I will go to my bedroom and sleep for some time but then you have to help me with the presentation. But till then what will you do?" Karan said:

"I am here only. I have brought my laptop. I need to work for few hours and after you woke up, I will help you with your work." Teju explains:

Karan went to his room and slept. Teju started working. After almost 3 hours, Teju was done her work. So, she went to check on Karan. Karan is sleeping peacefully and she went near to him and touched his face and even Karan felt her touch in his sleep. Teju was not able to understand that why is she behaving so like that. She felt that Karan was also waking up so she went to the kitchen and prepare two cups of chai for both of them.

Karan came out after sometime and he saw Teju already coming out from kitchen with two cups of Chai. He was feeling so good to have Teju around. It gives him so homely feel.

"Now how do you know that I like chai." Karan asked Teju with surprise

"When I went in the kitchen, I found a full recipe of Chai pasted on the fridge for Rita Didi. So, I got to know that you like chai and I follow the same recipe to make the tea. I hope you'll like it." Teju said with smile.

"Oh yeah, that recipe is for my maid Rita Didi. She uses to mess up everyday with the tea so I just printed the recipe for her. And I know it's going to be amazing after all you made with my recipe." Karan said with smile.

They sit down on a couch in living room and start sipping tea. Karan really liked the tea and even Teju enjoyed the tea. Karan was feeling so good to see her. Karan was experiencing this feeling after so long that he himself was not sure but his feeling. But one thing for sure that he couldn't stop himself admiring Teju.

Teju was also feeling this connection. She was not sure why and how got so attached to Karan that she came directly to his home. She has never done this kind of stupidity before but now it seems like everything is changed for her. She was coming back of her cheerful and lively side.

Precap- Karan and Teju spends their time together.

Karan got to know that Teju is same girl he asked Omi to send an offer latter.