Weekend with Family and Friends-Part 2

Here we begins the Story- Location of this story is Mumbai

Karan's House

Saturday Morning

Karan's Mom is cooking idli Sambar in kitchen and his Father is sitting on the dining Table and having his morning Tea while reading the newspaper.

Karan's Mom came out of the Kitchen and asked her husband, "Could you please call Karan."

Karan's Father was about to call Karan When he saw him coming down.

Karan's Father- He is here Suneeta. I guess he smelled Idli Samber and came down early today.

Karan was walking down and was trying to smell the food, his mom was cooking.

He came near to his father and greeted him Good Morning with side hug and said, "Yes, Dad I can smell the food that is why I didn't waste time and came down early." (With a naughty smile)

Then Karan went to the Kitchen where his mom was cooking and he knew she is looking special breakfast for him only so he hugged his mom from the back and said, "Mom, thank you so much for cooking special Idli Sambar."

His mother touched his face and said, "of course Son, You came back from after 1 week. I missed you so much. And where are your friends Nishant and Umar? I thought they will be here early in the morning as you came back after a week."

"They will be here soon mom. Nishant just called me and he told me he is going to Umar's house and he will pick him up so they will be here shortly." Karan replied to his mom.

Soon they all move to the dining table when Nishant and Umar arrived. Nishant literally ran to Karan as they were meeting after a week but Umar was at his regular speed and his face was bit dull.

Karan hugged Nishant first and then he moved to Umar who was still walking slowly towards them. Karan rushed to him and lifted him while hugging. "Kaisa hai Lunde" Karan asked. Umar just smiled at him. Karan now already knew something is not right with him and slowly Nishant went never to Karan and whispered in his ear, "Beera, I will tell you everything but not now" Karan nodded.

Now everybody is at the dining table and eating Karan and Nishant are enjoying and praising the food but Umar is quiet. Karan noticed everything, actually he is bit worried about his friend's silence.

Meanwhile at Tejasswi's House

A girl is lying on the bed and lost in her thoughts. She thought to her, "Past week was not good, I never wanted all that to happen but now only can hope he just take it positively. I never want to hurt anybody. I want to apologize to him but I guess I shouldn't see him now."

Her mom called her downstairs to have breakfast and her mother voice broke her chain of thought. She replied to her mom, "mom I am coming down in 5 mins."

The girl is no other then but our heroine Tejasswi Prakash.

Quickly Teju went to the washroom to fresh an up. And later went down stairs for the breakfast. She greeted her mom and dad and joined them on the dining table.

Teju's mom was looking at her she can see a dullness on her face. So she asked her, "Teju, is everything alright with you, I mean you look bit lost."

"Nothing much mom, it is just work pressure." Teju insured her mom.

Soon Adaa and Aneri entered the house and they straight went up to Teju's mom and hugged her.

Then they moved to Teju and whiling hugging her. Adaa said, "let's get ready Teju, we have planned the whole day today first we will go watch a movie then we will go for lunch and then we will go for the bowling and later at night we will go to the club". The whole day is set. Aunty please allow us as it's been really long, we haven't go out."

Teju's mom agreed but Teju didn't want to go. Adaa and Aneri took Teju to her room and started convincing her to agree to the plan.

"You both knows very well, why I don't want to go out and both of you are responsible for all this mess" Teju said looking at them.

Aneri responded, "We know we are responsible but believe us Teju, we just wanted you to move on and be happy in your life."

Teju knew their intentions and she knows how much both of them love her so at last she got agree to go out.

Teju started getting ready and Aneri and Adaa was discussing something.

"Adaa, whatever happened last week was actually bad as we know how Teju is, she will never do something which hurts someone's emotions. But due to our mistake she took the blame. So now it is our responsibility to make her happy." Aneri said to Adaa.