First Phone Chat - Part 9

Part 9

They finish their Ice-cream and start walking back to Teju's house and Karan's bike is also parked there only. They were talking all random things and enjoyed each other company. Soon they reached in front of Teju's house.

"Thank you, Karan" Teju looked at Karan said:

"For what?" Karan asked:

"I know that you asked for this Ice-Cream just to make me feel better because I was stressed with my work. Karan, I notice things around me." Teju said looking at Karan. And Karan was feeling good that she noticed it.

"So, did you like our first Ice-Cream Date?" Karan asked in a low tone.

"It wasn't a date; we just went out for ice-cream."Teju replied while getting shy

"I don't know about you but I will call it as our date." Karan said while looking at her blushing face.

"So, tomorrow I will come to pick you at 8:30 for work." Karan stated:

"Tomorrow, there is no curfew. I can go by myself."Teju replied back:

"I am going same direction. You can pay me the fare that way I will have extra income" Karan said jokingly.

"And also, Teju, I don't have friends here and I hardly know anybody so I will feel good if you spend more time with me." Karan stated:

"Okay then sees you at 8:30 and also one more thing tomorrow after work we will go directly to meet my friends. I have to introduce you guys if they find out that I am meeting a guy without informing them, they will be pissed at me. They are kind of possessive about me" Teju told Karan:

"Oh really, actually I am also possessive kind of person for my people." Karan said while looking into Teju's eyes.

Teju started blushing hearing that. They agree to the plan of meeting Adaa and Aneri after work.

"BTW, it's late already. Where do you live? Is it far?" Teju asked Karan:

"Not that far, just 10 mins drive from here. My apartment is in Royal Housing apartments." Karan answered:

"Okay then bye, Good night and take car. I will see you tomorrow at 8:30." Teju said:

"Bye, Teju Good Night and take care." Karan Said back to her.

Both said bye to each other. Teju went inside and Karan drove his bike.

Teju's POV

While going inside Teju started having a conversion in her mind only. She is getting inside the house and walking towards the living room.

I am like all this. He is so nice, kind and also very handsome. This is happening to after such a long time and don't know but I find Karan so real and honest complete opposite what I had last time. Last time the biggest issue was him not being honest to me. Wait a minute, why am I comparing Karan with my ex? Am I feeling an attachment? But isn't it too early?

No, Teju you are not comparing him or you didn't develop any feelings. It's very normal. It just that he tried to make you happy after a stressful day. And you felt nice about it. Other than that, this is nothing. Teju you are thinking too much. Just relax.

Teju's parents notice her lost somewhere and they asked her if she is okay. She replied to them that she is okay but just stress about work. She already spoke to them about the company's closure. Tejasswi's mom asked why she came so late. She did tell them earlier that she is going for an ice cream with a friend. She replied to her mom that because she walks to the ice cream place with her friend. She said good night to her parents and went in her bedroom.

Karan POV

Karan started staying in the apartment he rented for the plan because he didn't want to take any risk. Umar and Nishant are aware about this. Karan told his parents that he is staying with Umar for someday as Umar was feeling alone.

While driving the bike Karan is thinking about Teju only. It seems like he forgot about the revenge for some time.

She is so different from other girls like she is so honest and real. She is not behaving perfect but being herself without fearing of getting judged. She is so beautiful. Her face is so innocent. I was enjoying everything with her. I tried the food from road side stall first time in my life. I don't think I would have done that for anyone in my life. It was a beautiful date. Now he already reached to his apartment that he rented.

As he enters the apartment Nishant and Umar both are already there and waiting for him to come and tell them what exactly happened. Karan told them that everything (excluding few things and his feelings).

"Bro, what you ate from road side stall? Are you mad? What if you fall sick?" Umar said shockingly:

"I'll be fine Umar." Karan replied.

After some time, Karan tells both Nishant and Umar that he wants to rest so after some time they left.

After they leave Karan went to the washroom and freshens up. He was full already to just go to bed.

He was thinking to text Teju but was not sure if that will be appropriate or not. He was in his thoughts when he heard a text notification. It was from Teju. After seeing Teju's name on the screen Karan has beautiful smile.

Chat

Teju- Reached home?

Karan- Yes, while ago. What are you doing?

Teju- I am in bed and trying to sleep now.

Karan- Ohk, Thank you for today Teju. After so long time I felt like my real self today.

Teju- But I don't think I have done anything. You are a nice and real person.

Karan- That's because you are super nice.

Teju- hahaha. You are funny.

Karan- And you are very beautiful. (Karan hit send and regrets it immediately as he found it bit clingy)

Teju- Thank you. (She is feeling shy now and she is blushing)

Karan- Okay Teju, Good Night and Take Care (He was awkward now so he said GN)

Teju- Good night and take care Karan.

Teju texted Aneri and Adaa that they will meet tomorrow after her work. She wants to give them surprise so she didn't mention about Karan at all. After texting Teju went off to sleep.

Next Morning

Teju got up and after freshen up; she went down to eat her breakfast. Her phone vibrates and she checks her phone and she saw Karan's name on the screen and that brought a huge smile on her face.

Karan- Good morning and Sorry, Teju. I cannot give you the ride.

Teju- Good morning, Karan. Don't be sorry. I'll manage. May I ask if you are, okay?

Karan- Actually, I am not feeling well. I guess yesterday's food didn't go well with me.

Teju- oh no, I am so sorry. I shouldn't have forced to eat from there.

Karan- No worries. I am alright just feeling bit dizzy. But I will be okay soon. You have a good day. Hope to see you tomorrow. Bye TC

Teju- Bye. Take care

Now Teju is no guilt trip and making hundred theories in her mind. Finally, she decided to leave. 

Precap- Teju at Karan's house. They spend some time with each other. Their first hug. 

Please like and comment and let me know how are liking the story and speed of the story.

Your comments and like motivates me write better.

Thank you to all for liking this story

Happy Tuesday and Have a great day!