Forgive but never forget - Part 28

Sorry for the delay 

Part 28

(Teju and Karan both are meeting to talk at beach)

"So, we go together after work at 7PM." Karan says to Teju.

"No, I will see you there directly." Teju replies.

"Sure" Karan agrees as he just doesn't want to force Teju and doesn't want this plan to be cancelled.

Now they get busy with their respective work and at 7PM Karan leaves in his car and he see Teju getting into an auto.

Karan reaches there before Teju and waits for her.

Teju reaches where Karan was waiting for her.

Both of them start walking toward the beach without saying a word. They reach near the beach and they sit on a bench with a respectable distance from each other. Karan is not feeling good about this distance and after sometime Teju broke the silence.

"So, you wanted to talk. I am here now you can talk." Teju says while looking straight at water.

"Yes, woh actually." Karan is not being able to find the words

"Just say what you want to say. Don't think too much." Teju's says to Karan.

"Tejasswi, first I want to apologize to you for everything. I know I have hurt you. I am ashamed of myself for what I have done to you. But if we talk about that day when in the morning, we got close but you pushed me away that hurt my feelings. But later I understood that you were not comfortable that's why you pushed me away. I called you to meet me because I really wanted to talk about us but when I entered you were there and I saw the decorations. From the setup, I knew that what is about to happen that is why I tried to stop you so many times and asked you if we can talk but you were so caught up in the moment that you didn't let me talk. And when you finally asked me that was the time when I felt like I have to choose one either you or Umar. Umar and I are friends from last 10 years that's is why I chose him over you. I know this justification is stupid and I know I don't deserve the forgiveness but all I want right is you to be happy." Karan expresses his feelings to Teju. Karan was looking at Teju who was listening everything but she was looking straight at water only. Karan felt her silence and pain.

There was again silence for some time as both of them trying to understand their own feelings.

"You won't say anything, Tejasswi." Karan asks her again.

Teju looks at him and she has a smile on her face. As she already knew what Karan meant.

"You know that night wasn't easy for me. It was first time that I ever done anything like that, going on knees for someone is very special and difficult. When you asked me to leave that day without saying anything was the worst thing I ever felt. But yes, that made me stronger today. Few days I kept blaming myself that I must have done something wrong or May be because I pushed you away in the morning is the reason. But later I just realized that I wasn't me. Whatever happened was meant to happen. But when I saw you again" Teju takes a pause for a while and Karan is just looking at her. Karan can see on her face that how hard it was for her.

Teju continues after few seconds, "when I saw you again with Umar and Nishant the picture was clear in front of me that you took the revenge for your friend. You know Adaa already found out after you left that you came with a plan but I just ignored it. But later everything was pretty much clear. Problem is not that you choose Umar over me, of course you would choose him over me, he is your friend from years and I was someone you met few days ago. Problem is that I trusted you so soon. Problem is that you made me fall for you so hard that I went on my knees for you. And I couldn't even build little bit space in your heart that you could trust me. You didn't even give a thought that Teju would have never done anything wrong to anyone." Teju had tears while expressing herself to Karan. Karan was bit shocked after hearing the last line.

"Karan, I failed to make you believe in me. I wish you could have asked me about it. I know you came with a plan but those feelings were real for me. I wish you could have asked me about Umar before walking away." Teju says everything to Karan.

"Tejasswi, what are you talking about Umar? Umar told me that you make him fall for yourself and then you broke her heart without telling him the reason. He told me that you just told him that you are not ready for relationship." Karan asks her as he is trying to fix all these puzzles parts.

"Nothing, there is no point of discussing about that. You wanted to talk. So, I called you to talk because I saw that vulnerability in you that night. I didn't want you to suffer what I did. I can forgive you but please never expect me to forgot what you did. I can never forget how you made me feel Karan. I think that's it and we should be get going. I hope now you can find some peace in your life." Teju says in firm tone as if she is showing Karan that he doesn't matter to her.

After saying that Teju start walking away. Karan kept looking at her disappearing image of her. Teju take auto and leaves.

Karan is sitting on the bench and thinking about everything she said to him. Karan also left after some time and he straight drive to Nishant's house and he enters his house and starts shouting his name. Nishant comes down.

"Beera calm down, I know I live alone so nobody is getting disturbed but at least don't shout like this." Nishant tries to calm him down. Nishant gives a glass of water to Karan.

"Now tell me what is the problem." Nishant can guess that there is something wrong because Karan is not a person who shouts at others without any reason.

"I talk to Teju today." Karan tells Nishant. Karan is looking restless.

"Finally, I hope you two cleared the confusion." Nishant asks Karan with hope.

"She forgive me." Karan tells Nishant and Nishant takes a breath of relief.

"But she mentioned about Umar. There is something that I am not aware Nishant. I was not here when all this happened but you were here with Umar. So, tell me exactly what happened." Karan asks Nishant.

"Beera I only know as much as you know. I did go with him when he met Teju but I was standing at a distance. I didn't hear anything. Teju and her friends were there and they saw me too but I really don't know what they talked about." Nishant tells Karan and which make Karan angry.

"Who can tell me what exactly happened? I can't ask Umar. He will only tell his side of story. I want to know Teju's side of story." Karan asks Nishant.

"Her friends, Adaa and Aneri" Nishant suggests their name to Karan.

"Yes, they can help me. Thank you so much Nishant." Karan says while hugging Nishant.

"But how will you convince them to meet you?" Nishant asks Karan.

"Don't worry they love Teju and they can do anything for her happiness." Karan tells Nishant with a wide smile on his face

Karan is pretty confident that now he will find out the truth.

On the other side Teju reaches her home and she goes directly to her room. She tells her mom that is not feeling well and she just want to rest for some time.

Teju's emotions are very high right now. This meeting reminded her everything. She can feel everything again. She doesn't want to think of Karan but she is not being able to do that. She was lying on her bed and lost in her thought when Her mom knocks on the door.

"Teju, are you up beta? See I brought food for you." Teju's mom says while entering in her room.

"Yes mom, I am up." Teju replies to her mom.

Teju's mom places the dinner plate on the side table and sits on the bed. Teju moves near to her mom and places her head in her mom's lap and her mom start caressing her hair.

"Are you okay beta?" Teju's mom asks her

"Yes mom, can I ask you something mom?" Teju asks her mom.

"Of course, Beta." Teju's mom replies her.

"Mom, how to get rid of thought which bothers you?" Teju asks her mom.

"Beta, I don't know in what context you are asking me this and I won't even ask you as I want you to figure out yourself. But yes, never be sacred of something. Never be scared of your own feelings. Accept yourself and your feelings. Don't be too hard on yourself." Teju's mom tries to calm her down as she can feel that Teju is going through an emotional phase.

She made her eat the food and wait till Teju fall sleep. 

Precap- Karan meets Adaa and Karan confront Umar

Please like and comment and let me know your views about this chapter and also about the whole story.

Thank you so much for liking and commenting.

❤️❤️❤️