Chapter 27

They got to the hotel and everybody was staring at both Harry and Draco because they were both sopping wet and practically leaving a trail as they walked to the elevator. 

Draco took off his hood and ran a hand through his hair, cringing at the way it was all soaked and wet. 

Harry was shivering due to how cold it was outside and because he was dripping water and Draco couldn't help but make a comment about it.

"I told you you needed a jacket." Draco said, smiling at the way Harry quivered next to him.

Harry looked up at him playfully spiteful, "Oh you just love to be right don't you?" he said in a mocking tone.

"That's right.'' Draco replied proudly, both of them walking into the elevator and going up to the floor.

The rest of the walk to their room was a comfortably silent one and when Draco opened the door Pansy was sitting on the couch on her phone and when she looked up she almost laughed.

"Where were you two?" she said surprised, immediately putting her phone down and turning her full attention on the two soaking wet boys.

"We were in the rain." Draco said, closing the door behind them and instantly taking his dripping hoodie off.

Pansy looked at him surprised, "You? In the rain? That is very bizarre." she said, looking between Harry and Draco.

Pansy thought about it for a second and an idea popped into her head, "Does he really affect you that much?" she put a hand to her chest as she found that adorable.

"That's so sweet." she said, looking over at Harry who, despite being cold, blushed a bit at her comment.

She walked up to Harry as Draco took off his, also soaking wet, shirt and whispered to him, "He would do absolutely everything to keep dry in the rain." covering her mouth so Draco wouldn't hear.

Harry's eyes widened in shock, not only at what Pansy said but also because Draco was basically stripping right in front of them. 

Draco walked past them and into the bedroom where he closed and locked the door, leaving Harry and pansy in the living room to speak. 

Harry was left with his mouth slightly hanging open as he watched Draco walk so majestically to the bedroom and notice that he had a tattoo on his shoulder blade. 

He couldn't make out what it was because there were still droplets of water on his glasses and because he was too busy trying to comprehend what had just happened. 

Harry stared dumbly at Draco's back and could see a lot of scars on his shoulders and back, he's never really noticed since he's only ever seen Draco shirtless a few times.

"He has a tattoo?" Harry asked in disbelief, trying to comprehend how Draco could have just gotten even more perfect.

"Yeah? Why does that matter?" she asked, wanting to move on and hear his response to her question.

"No, I don't care but it was just interesting to me." Harry cleared up.

"You guys are really something else aren't you?" she said, shaking her head in disbelief.

"Would he really?" Harry asked, remembering the question Pansy had asked the first time, still staring at the door in awe.

"Yes!" Pansy exclaimed, "He absolutely despises the rain he says it's too.. Wet or something." she said, slightly backing away from Harry so she wouldn't get wet too.

"But I asked him twice and he did say he didn't like the wetness of it but the second time he said he's changed his mind." Harry said, almost in a questioning tone as if he were trying to figure this out as well.