Chapter 66

Hello guys, I know I haven't updated in a while and I apologize for that. i've been busy and have had writers block for a while which i've recently overcame. I've also been slowly writing a one-shot that will be posted some time in the future as well. Anyways, please enjoy this much needed chapter 🙏

Harry, Draco, and Pansy arrived at Harry's house, some tired, and some annoyed for some given reason. 

Harry trudged into his room, not bothering to close the door or turn off the lights before plopping face first onto his bed with a contented sigh. 

He could hear Pansy and Draco talking in the living room and, to his surprise, not as much hissing from Charles towards Draco. 

Harry shut his eyes for a moment, tuning out their voices and when he opened them back up he heard the door shut quietly and the lights switch on. 

He felt too tired to move but he knew it was Draco because of how his large cold hand smoothed over his hair for a moment. 

Harry frowned when Draco pulled away and he heard the sound of clanking metal and then a swish. 

Harry turned so his cheek rested on the mattress and he looked around lazily to see what the noise was. 

His eyes landed on Draco next to his desk, rolling up his belt and then shrugging off his blazer. 

Harry blinked at him sleepily but he didn't have enough time to realize he was changing before he took off his shirt right there. 

Draco was left shirtless with only his black dress trousers and fancy trainers and since his back was to Harry he could see the tattoo on his left shoulder blade. 

Harry's face flushed red and he moved his face back into the mattress, his glasses poking at his nose and brow bones.

He didn't know how long he had stayed like that, face down until he felt a hand on the back of his head again. 

He turned his head to the side, hearing a small crack from his glasses but he ignored it when he was met with gray eyes. 

Draco was crouched down on the floor, his arm on the bed with his chin resting on it to be in level with Harry's face. 

Draco had changed into his pajamas but this time he was wearing a plain t-shirt instead of the usual white wife beater.

"Tired?" he asked knowingly but for once a smirk wasn't what accompanied him, yet a small smile that Harry found his heart fluttering at.

Harry nodded at that and he closed his eyes once Draco started running his fingers soothingly through his unruly hair.

"You should change," Draco spoke softly, continuing to run his fingers through Harry's hair.

Harry hummed at that, acknowledging the fact that he should but feeling close to slumber with Draco's moving fingers. 

Draco smiled again as he watched Harry start to drift and he stilled his hand, moving it away from Harry's head so he could go change. 

Harry let out a huff and after a while he opened his eyes back up to see the blonde in the same position, this time with both arms crossed under his chin.

Draco nodded his head to some direction behind Harry, "Go change." he repeated slightly more demanding that time.

Harry groaned and buried his face again, knowing that he really should change out of his jeans but just physically not wanting to.

"Harry." he heard Draco say in a tone that oddly reminded him of Hermione's scolding one.

"I'm going... going.." Harry mumbled and rolled his eyes, starting to get up begrudgingly.