Chapter 13

Draco finished his sandwich and went to the bathroom to take a shower because he just felt like it. 

Harry went into the bedroom again and found a hiding spot for his sketchbook, finding it and then hiding it in the very top secret location (he hid it under the closet). 

 Harry then went to the bed and lied down, putting the bag of ice on his head for the very obvious bump that was on his head.

He was drifting into a peaceful sleep when he opened his eyes and heard the door open. He didn't even realize that he was in a completely different location than before. 

Draco walked in with a towel wrapped around his waist and his hair was all wet, his toned white abs very visible and there were still a few water droplets on his face and body. 

Harry was baffled, he sat up on the bed with wide eyes and a stunned expression on his face.

"sorry.. I'll leave." Harry was very visibly blushing and he got up from the bed to walk out the door.

"And where do you think you're going, love?" Draco asked, raising his eyebrow and smirking, putting his hand across the door frame so Harry couldn't pass.

'Love?' Harry's heart skipped a beat and he looked into Draco's eyes with wide ones, noticing how his eyes were darker than they were before.

"I-I'm leaving so you could change." Harry said, leaning a bit back as Draco was slowly taking more and more steps forward. 

Harry tried to concentrate very hard not to look down at Draco's abs, taking more and more steps away as Draco drew closer and closer.

"Now why would you do that?" Draco asked playfully, taking another big step forward before stopping and staring into Harry's eyes.

Harry's back hit a wall and he looked Draco in the eyes, still very shocked as he took a big step forward so that they were only inches away.

"W-we-I–io -yo-" Harry couldn't even form words at this point and Draco was leaning his head forward waiting for an answer.

Harry was now looking at Draco's lips and Draco cocked an eyebrow. "What? These?" Draco questioned, putting a hand on his lip, staring Harry dead in the eyes.

Harry said nothing, looking back and forth between his eyes and lips with very wide eyes, his face still burning a lovely red. 

Draco put one of his hands on the wall beside Harry's head and took another step closer, closing the distance between them completely. 

Their chests were now pressed together, Draco's bare white one with Harry's clothed one. 

Harry felt his heart beating faster and faster in his ears, really hoping that Draco couldn't hear it. He could smell Draco now and boy did he smell ravishing. 

The smell of his body wash was the same as his cologne and Harry was breathing in more and more of Draco's scent as he tried to concentrate on his breathing. 

Now their faces were just inches apart, waiting for their lips to collide at the right moment for that wonderful feeling that he felt when he kissed Draco earlier.

Draco's hair was damp and those damn blonde strands of hair just looked so much better all loose on his face rather then all gelled up.

"I- What are you doing?" Harry managed to breathe out, looking at Draco's lips again, his heart pounding loudly onto Draco's chest.