Chapter 47

haha hey guys..

Harry was quick to rush to the bathroom in an attempt to escape the whole 'what happened last night' situation, especially because he really couldn't remember anything and he doesn't know if Draco does or not. 

Harry didn't feel like showering but he guessed it would be a good idea since he was already in the bathroom. 

It would also help him clear his mind so he started the shower and took off his- the clothes he was wearing. 

He wasn't wearing much to his surprise, the only things he had on were Draco's black shirt and his boxer briefs. 

Harry took off the shirt first and as he was fixing his glasses from being all crooked on his face, he got a glimpse of himself in the mirror and horror was stricken all over his face.

Harry tried blinking and rubbing his eyes to make sure if he was seeing correctly and when he knew he was, his face was now red. 

Harry had a trail hickey's and a few bite marks from his chest to stomach. 

He looked down at his shoulder and saw that there were teeth marks. He pressed it softly with his fingers and then winced when it hurt. 

Bloody hell they surely did something last night. 

Harry shook his head, blushing profusely at the thought of Draco's mouth anywhere near his body and the possible things they could have done before removing the rest of his clothes and getting in the shower.

Pansy was sitting on the couch as usual and she scrolled back to the video of Harry picking up a shot glass from Draco's lap. 

She smirked and she looked over at Draco who was grabbing things to make the batter for the pancakes. She got up and walked over to where he was.

"What?" Draco asked, already knowing that Pansy was on to something by the look on her face.

"Oh nothing." Pansy said knowingly and she fiddled with her phone in her hand, "I just have this video I think you'll like watching." she said with a mischievous smile.

Draco arched an eyebrow in interest and grabbed a bowl to make the pancake mix in. 

Pansy smirked and then gave him her phone, which played the short video and left Draco with an amused smirk as he handed her back her phone.

"How fascinating." Draco said and then turned to grab a pan.

Pansy smiled and sat back down on the couch to scroll mindlessly through her phone again, feeling rather proud that she took the video.

Harry had gotten out of the shower and had put on Draco's black shirt again before walking to the bedroom. 

Draco was just setting the pancakes down on some plates so they could eat when he saw Harry and he tilted his head slightly to the side to see if he could get another glimpse of Harry's beautiful and absolutely mind boggling ass. 

He walked into the bedroom and went over to the closet to find some pants. Harry was cold so he wanted to wear some nice cozy pants. 

He pulled out some soft looking black sweatpants and put those on. They were too big for him obviously and he pulled them up so his feet were showing and pulled at the strings to tie it there so they wouldn't fall off.

The bedroom door opened and Harry's heart skipped a beat as he looked to see who it was.

Luckily it was just Pansy. "Foods ready." she said with a slight smirk when she noticed how alert Harry was.