Chapter 4

Third Person POV

A few days had passed and nothing much happened. It was the next morning now and Draco was making breakfast croissants for him and Harry.

"Say Malfoy," He asked looking at him with furrowed eyebrows, "have you ever been to Palais De Versailles?" he continued, curious to where Draco has been around here.

Draco looked up and simply stated, "I've never heard about that place ever in my life." He looked at Harry with raised eyebrows and shrugged.

Harry was shocked, "So you're telling me you've been here every year for six years straight and you've never gone to Palais De Versailles once?" He asked again wondering if he was joking or not.

Draco just shrugged, "Like I said I've never heard of it." having no worry about being there at all.

"But you have gone to go see the eiffel tower in person right?" Harry said in a hopeful tone staring at him studying his facial expression to find out if he's telling the truth.

Draco had a carefree look on his face, "Well I don't see how I would have to go visit the tower if I have a window here to show me whenever I want." he said, getting plates out and placing them on the counter.

Harry had heard enough, "Alright then it's settled." He said, clasping his hands together and smiling.

"What is?" Draco placed the croissants on the plates then in front of Harry and on the other side for himself.

"I am going to give you a tour to go see the eiffel tower and then we are going to Palais De Versailles." Harry said excitedly, seeing as now he has someone to take to the places he wanted to visit now.

"Well I don't see why not." He set down two cups of coffee then sat down across from Harry with a smile since he liked seeing Harry happy.

Harry had a big grin on his face, he couldn't wait to take Draco to Palais De Versailles. They got ready, Draco wearing a white shirt and a Black hoodie matching the one Harry was wearing, some jeans and a dark gray backpack on his shoulder. Harry was wearing Draco's hoodie and the jeans he bought at the store the day Draco got arrested. They walked out of their room and headed to the hotel elevator and went to the first floor. As they walked out of the hotel Draco went to the curb and was about to stop a taxi when Harry pulled his arm down.

"Why'd you do that, Potter?" Draco asked, annoyed, his eyebrows furrowed as he looked down at the boy with his hoodie.

Harry didn't say anything, he just grabbed Draco's arm and pulled him away from the curb smiling.

"What are you doing, Potter?" he laughed seeing the stupid smile on the boy's face.

"I will be your tour guide today." He said looking up at the blonde, "And we will be walking to our destinations so you better get your arse moving Malfoy." He let go of Draco's arm and started walking to the crossway heading towards the eiffel tower.

Draco just sighed and followed the black haired boy to the crosswalk smiling at how stupid he thought this was. They made their way to the crosswalk and pressed the button for them to walk. Draco was glaring at the pigeons making sure that he was a good ten feet away from each and everyone of them. Harry laughed at his facial expression and started walking when he saw the little green person on the glowing sign. They walked to the tower avoiding all the pigeons on the ground realizing how close it actually was to their hotel.

Draco was eyeing up those pigeons again. He had his medicine in his backpack just in case there was an incident. They made it to the tower and Harry turned to face Draco not realizing that he was right behind him. They accidentally ran into each other and Harry fixed his glasses looking up at Draco.