Chapter 30

"What was that about?" Pansy asked, looking at Harry who knew what she meant but played dumb.

"What was what?" He asked.

Pansy looked at him as if it were obvious, "why didn't you look at Draco like you usually do?"

Harry looked at her still pretending to be oblivious.

She rolled her eyes, "you usually gape at him like if he were some type of blessing to this god given earth."

"I don't look at Malfoy like that." He said in defense but that was when he knew he ducked up because he usually called Draco by his first name while talking to Pansy.

"First off, yes you do, and second when the hell did Draco turn back to Malfoy?" She asked, a bit upset.

Harry just rolled his eyes and didn't answer.

Pansy thought for a second and it finally came to her. "Oh, you're still butt hurt because Draco didn't answer your questions." She said, getting the whole thing correct and slightly scoffing.

Harry's cheeks turned slightly red and he crossed his arms, not making eye contact with Pansy as he said, "you're wrong," even though they both knew well that that was the reason.

"Oh you are!" Pansy laughed, finding it funny how Harry was such a horrible liar.

Harry turned a bit more red as he too knew that he sucked at lying.

But then she stopped, "well that's not a good reason to be mad," she said,

Harry glared at her with his face red and arms still crossed, "yes it is," he protested, "how would you feel if someone asked you questions and you answered them and then you want to ask questions but they just out right ignore you and not only not answer you but also run away?" He said.

Pansy didn't answer and Harry raised his eyebrows at her.

"Fine. Okay, I see your point but you would too if you were in his situation." Pansy said.

Harry got confused. "Oh right speaking of, can you tell me what he said in his dream?" Harry asked hopefully.

Pansy's expression changed and she sort of backed up slightly as if she were to be too close Harry was going to explode due to her answer.

"Oh, well" Pansy struggled, seeing as how Harry grew impatient.

"Pansy." Harry said betrayed, looking at her with pleading eyes.

But she stood her ground, "look Harry, as much as I would love to tell you I really can't." She said apologetically.

The pleading look in Harry's eyes disappeared and they narrowed in annoyance.

"It's not that I don't want to tell you it's just that Draco would actually kill me if I told you." Pansy said.

"You have to understand that Draco also has feelings." Pansy sighed looking at Harry who wasn't looking at her.

Harry sat there not looking at Pansy and he thought about it, letting those words of Draco having feelings sink into his brain and he suddenly felt guilty. His eyes went back to normal size and his expression softened.

He looked at Pansy again, "yeah I guess you're right," Harry said, looking at it from Draco's perspective and understanding that if something were to happen in his dreams he would like it to stay there (speaking from experience).

Pansy let out a breath she didn't know she was holding in and smiled, "I knew you'd understand." She said gratefully.

Harry smiled back and thought about how he would try to make it up to Draco when he came back by not ignoring him anymore.