Chapter 12

3 o'clock came around and Draco was still not back at the hotel. 

Draco's day was absolutely horrible so far. 

Firstly Brad, Ginny's new boyfriend, was Draco's boss for the company (not anymore though), secondly Brad had changed the company's product completely and changed to wine, thirdly he had quit his job, flipping Brad off during the process, now needing to find a new one, and finally Brad had kept all of them there for at least an hour and a half before he even told them about changing the coffee into wine. 

So what Draco can say about his experience today is that Brad is and always will be an asshole.

 On the bright side he decided to keep his mind off of things by going to the mall to buy things for himself and Pansy since she had gotten him the jewelry; he also wanted to get Harry something.

It might not seem like it but Draco was very fond of giving gifts. 

He went into a jewelry shop first and looked around for a bracelet or necklace he thought Pansy might like.

 He looked around for a while until he found a silver necklace that had two snakes intertwined in the middle with a gray gem hanging from where they looped together. 

He asked the lady behind the counter if he could buy it and he walked out of that store with the necklace in a black box inside a small paper bag. 

Draco walked out of the mall and walked up to a bronze statue and looked around to make sure no one was looking before he took out his wand and tapped it twice.

 He felt the familiar compression from all sides and a few seconds later he was standing in front of many wizard shops and such. 

He knew exactly what he wanted to get Harry and went straight to the Quidditch shop to buy it. 

He came out of the store half an hour later and pulled out his wand whispering Reducio and put the shrunken item carefully in his work case. 

He quickly closed his case and headed to the statue to get back to the hotel.

When Draco had gotten back to the hotel Harry was in the bedroom and Pansy was on the couch, looking up when Draco walked in and greeting him.

"What took you so long?" Pansy asked him, putting down her phone and crossing her arms.

Draco put down his case on the counter and frowned at the question. "You know that prick Weasley was with on the ferry?" He asked, annoyed, sitting next to her in the process.

Pansy's eyes widened and she nodded, quickly put her arms to her sides, trying to prepare for what came next.

"That asshole. He's the new boss of the company I used to work for." Draco said, very annoyed now.

"And he changed the company's product to wine instead of coffee." He said exasperated, "So I quit and left after he had kept all of us in that bloody meeting for almost two hours." He crossed his arms and slumped into the couch.

Pansy wasn't expecting that at all but she was also irritated. She wanted to go out and find that wanker and murder him, not minding one bit if she was sent to azkaban.

Draco sighed frustratedly and then furrowed his eyebrows, his mind on something else now. "Where's Potter?" he asked, uncrossing his arms.

"He's in the bedroom." She replied, shaking a bit in anger.

He got up from the couch and headed to the bedroom where Harry was laying down on the bed.

Harry was on his stomach listening to music on headphones, kicking his feet in the air, and mumbling and humming some of the lyrics to the song he was listening to.