Chapter 32

They arrived at the boardwalk at around 2 like they expected and Harry's eyes were just beaming at all the lights and how big everything was. 

There was snow piled up almost everywhere and in the air there were bubbles flying around in every possible direction. 

Harry had never seen anything more beautiful in his life and he was just swimming in excitement from everything he was encountering. 

Pansy and Harry looked at each other with big happy smiles as they walked closer to the fairgrounds. 

Pansy led the way with Harry right by her side and Draco fell back and looked up at the rides with beaming eyes as well and then down at Harry who looked like just a pure child at a candy shop.

As he walked behind Harry and Pansy he couldn't help but stare at how pretty Harry was right now. 

He was in his clothes looking so small and fragile, the sun was out , dancing on his glistening skin and the bubbles floating around him aimlessly just made him look so effortlessly breathtaking, making him wonder if he could even be real. 

They got to the entrance and Pansy showed the worker their tickets that she had bought this morning and they all entered the boardwalk, all with mostly excited expressions, Draco the one admiring Harry instead of the rides at the moment.

Harry looked at absolutely everything with big eyes like if he were going to blink that everything was just going to disappear and wake up from a dream. 

He wanted to look back at Draco and tell him all sorts of things and hold his hand and just be next to him at least but he felt like that would annoy him and they were just fighting yesterday and he was still iffy about whether he wanted to make things up with him right now. 

Sure he was wearing his clothes and all but comfort is more important right now seeing as it was literally one digit degrees. 

Instead, Harry looked at Pansy excitedly.

"So? We can go anywhere we want?" Harry asked excitedly.

Pansy nodded, "Anywhere we want." she added with a smile.

"Anywhere.." Harry mumbled, looking up in awe at the people screaming on the roller coasters.

"Yeah! And there funnel cakes here." she exclaimed, both of them now looking at each other overly excited and Pansy almost shaking with excitement as well.

"What's a funnel cake?" Draco asked, butting into their conversation as he was confused at what they were talking about.

Harry looked at him like he just committed a murder in cold blood and took a step closer to him.

"You don't know what a funnel cake is?" he asked, being dead ass serious right now.

Draco raised an eyebrow at him, "Am i supposed to?" he asked.

Harry's jaw most certainly dropped and he looked back at Pansy who was looking at Draco with the exact same expression he had.

"Blimey, no wonder you're so sad all the time." Harry said, looking up at Draco confused as if he was some sort of bizarre creature that wasn't from earth.

Draco turned defensive, "I'm not sad all the time." he protested.

"Oh yes you are." Harry started, "Just look at you." Both Harry and Draco looked him up and down and made eye contact again.

"You dress like you want to kill yourself all the time (talk about being edgy), you used to wear that putrid hair gel that made you look like you were balding all the time (thank god you stopped), you have a bitchy face all the time, and I can assure you that any by passer here would look at you and go 'oh he certainly hates himself-" Harry rambled on.