Chapter 44

The next day Pansy was feeling very ecstatic about going to the club later and physically could not wait to go party with Harry and Draco. 

Ever since their visit to that giant ass castle in France she's been wanting to really do something fun like that again. 

Sure the boardwalk and ice skating was fun but she wanted to get Draco drunk to see what he would do with Harry around. 

Last time Draco only had a few drinks before he was already kissing Harry but she couldn't help but wonder what else he would possibly do. 

It doesn't take much for him to get drunk but she also wants to see how Harry would react to alcohol as well. 

Pansy herself could handle alcohol pretty well but will still black out if the event was entertaining and lively.

She talked to Harry all about her experiences at clubs and she was absolutely thrilled that they were all going together. 

At one point Draco had to tackle her to prevent her from saying he's a lightweight and Harry just laughed. 

Draco had to sit in the arm chair that was next to the couch to monitor Pansy to make sure she wouldn't say something embarrassing about him. 

Pansy was also excited because she had asked Harry if she could put a bit of make-up on him so he could look all like a baddie and at the end Harry agreed to it as it would only be something light.

 Harry had always been the unlucky one when it came to Hermione choosing who to try out a new make-up look on.

It was either him or Ron and Ron would always make up some unbelievable excuse and Harry only agreed because he knew Hermione would probably go to an extent of freezing one of them so she could try out a new look. 

Harry deep down didn't really mind it but would only seem bummed out about it because Hermione would always take pictures and Ron would laugh about how she made him look like his great aunt Tessie. 

But now that Pansy was doing his make-up and he knew that she wouldn't go overboard with anything like using foundation or anything like that he was actually excited. 

She was planning on glamming him up a bit like that time they'd gone to the castle.

Though, Pansy was going to try a little experiment just in case they do get all blacked out drunk and that's where the lipstick comes into play. 

The lipstick shade she chose for Harry was very similar, almost identical to his lips but just a slightly darker color.

And since Draco was already whiter than a fucking ghost.. 

Lets just say if a little something were to happen there will most definitely be marks. 

The day seemed to go by so painfully slowly and once 4pm hit Pansy started getting ready, starting with her hair which she curled and then her make-up.

Harry was the first one to get ready out of him and Draco and he put on Pansy's jeans he got and they were a perfect fit surprisingly. 

He then put on a plain black shirt and called it a day. 

He wanted to wear another layer as it was going to be cold but his only options were Draco's too large hoodie or a whole ass blanket. 

So not very good options. 

Harry could have gone with Draco's too-big hoodie but they were going out and he wanted to look nice for once.

So he exited the bedroom with what he had on and Draco went to change into his own shit.