Chapter 60

Draco woke up the next morning with something so warm under him he didn't even want to get up. 

He sighed contently and turned his head to the side to see a head of black hair. He smiled softly. 

Draco really didn't want to get up now. He was lying on top of Harry Potter, the guy he literally loves and he was just so warm and comforting to lay on. 

But he had to get up eventually. He groaned in annoyance and laid there for just a little while longer, wanting to hold on to that bit of warmth. 

Draco was planning on making breakfast since he always woke up earlier and it would be a nice surprise for Harry considering he slept on top of him for the whole night. 

Draco let out a breath and lifted himself onto a lazy plank position on top of Harry and looked down at his face, admiring his pretty lashes and lips. 

He stared at Harry's lips for a long time. He noticed that his lips rested in the smallest smile. It wasn't a smile really, the corner of his lips just slightly curled up. 

If Draco was a normal human being and was standing away from him it would look like he had a neutral expression. God did Draco want to kiss him. 

He looked back up to Harry's shut eyes and noticed he was still wearing his glasses. He shook his head and moved to the side to sit down instead of hovering over Harry. 

He looked down at Harry and took his glasses, folding them and then standing up to put them on the counter. He stretched after setting them down and ran a hand through his hair. 

He looked over at Harry on the floor of his 'living room'. 

That floor is probably very uncomfortable. 

He's fine, he has a carpet underneath him. 

Draco then looked around, he didn't actually get to take a good look at Harry's house so he gave himself his own little tour. 

First he tried to see what the time was but Harry had not a single device that could tell the time. No clock of any kind, it's like he's living in the Stone Age. 

It was very cold in his house as well, there was a small chimney oddly placed on a wall near the back but it wasn't lit. 

Draco patted his pockets for his phone but found them empty. 

He went back over to the living room and searched for his phone until eventually he found it on the floor, checking the time and it reading 8:02 in the morning. 

He noticed that it was abnormally quiet in this house, like something was missing. 

He brushed it off and went back to the kitchen, looking around at what he can use and found it odd that Harry's stove didn't have the screen that told the time. 

He looked over at the window and it was foggy outside, not one speck of sunlight shining through the thick condensation. 

Draco started looking for food items now, searching for pots and pans as well, noting that the stove looks ridiculously untouched and only thinking of Harry's unhealthy eating habits. 

After no luck whatsoever finding even a plate or utensils he gave up and opened the fridge. 

Empty. 

He opened the top door, which was the freezer, and there was a singular tray of ice that was half empty. 

Was Harry even human at this point? Surely he had to have something to eat.