Chapter 28

Draco watched as Harry practically ran out of the room as if he were endangered by him and laughed a little. 

He closed the door behind him and went over to the bed, sitting down and laying his head on the back of it while running a hand through his hair. 

It was late, and it was darker now. 

The rain hadn't stopped yet and Draco grimaced at it through the window. 

Honestly, Draco was sort of tired and was a bit surprised at first when he had yawned but decided that he would take a little nap and try to think up any plans to get Harry to finally crumble and break beneath him. 

Draco closed his eyes and smirked at the thought of Harry being absolutely vulnerable in front of him, begging him to give him attention after deciding to ignore him like he wasn't there anymore. 

Fuck that turned him on.

He shook his head, he didn't want a replay of what happened at the Paris hotel and just tried to get comfortable so he could possibly take a nap. 

He lay on his back with his eyes closed, trying his absolute hardest not to think about Harry and sort of succeeding. 

He didn't stop thinking of Harry but the light thumping of the rain was making him lose focus on whatever he was trying to do. 

He hadn't realized how much time had actually passed with him just thinking of trying not to think about Harry while trying to block out the rain noises that he almost didn't hear the bedroom door open.

He kept his eyes closed just in case Pansy was just checking on him or something and made sure his breathing was slow and even.

Harry had finished showering and was about to reach for his shirt after putting on the black pajama bottoms but there was no sight of one. 

Harry panicked a bit. 

He looked around everywhere for it and when he couldn't find it he could've sworn he could've just perished right then and there. 

He took deep breaths and tried to calm down as he thought of ways he could get a shirt or get to the bedroom without anyone seeing him. 

He definitely could use that invisibility cloak that his dad gave him but that was back in San Francisco so he wouldn't be able to use that. 

It isn't really a big deal to Harry, it's just that he didn't want Draco to see him without his shirt; he just thought that Draco would make fun of him for some reason. 

He stood there in the middle of the bathroom, contemplating whether he should just wing it or just suffer for a little longer.

Fuck it, Harry didn't really have a reason to be afraid since he's seen Draco shirtless and Draco  has seen him without pants so technically its not as bad as it could be. 

Harry took a deep breath and stared at the door for a good while. He grabbed the door knob and opened the door a crack to look around. 

Pansy was on the couch, per usual, eating some snacks and Harry found no sign of Draco. He cursed under his breath. 

This meant that Draco was in the bedroom and if he were to look at him like this he wouldn't even have pansy to protect him. 

He grabbed his shit from the bathroom and walked out of the bathroom, Pansy making no movement of acknowledging him and he walked to the bedroom door before staring at it for a while too.

Harry knew that Draco would see him one way or the other so he just decided that he would try and do this an easy way by just getting it over with as quickly as possible.