Chapter 67

I know these updates have been absolutely horrendous and not on schedule but that doesn't mean i'm not writing. I've been very busy with school but i still try to write at least every day. So, I'm not dead and I will still be posting but the updates could range from 1 week like normal or up to a month. Hope you enjoy :D

"What do you mean 'I'm cutting it wrong'? It's bread!" Harry crossed his arms with a bread knife when Draco told him he was doing it wrong.

Harry was on his lunch break and he went back to his house with Draco to make sandwiches for themselves.

"Obviously it's bread, but you are getting crumbs everywhere! There's a way to cut it where there won't be any crumbs." Draco retorted in a matter of factly way.

"Alright, you cut it then!" Harry held out the knife to Draco, trying to suppress a smile at how ridiculous he thought Draco was being.

"Gladly." Draco grabbed the knife from Harry's hand and lightly nudged him out of the way with hips earning a small laugh from Harry.

Draco gently grabbed the loaf of bread with his entire hand and smoothly cut a piece while, in fact, making minimal to no crumbs. Draco looks at him with an 'I told you' look and Harry rolls his eyes, mildly impressed.

"Whatever, so what if there is a way to cut bread, doesn't matter." Harry says, "Why couldn't you just get the already cut one? It's much more simple and it tastes the same."

"You're just jealous because you are making a mess." Draco accused with a smirk.

"That's hardly fair, though, you're practically some fancy chef or something and I have never cut bread for a sandwich, mind you, so technically I can make whatever mess I want!" he says in his defense.

"You make a fair point but you don't have to get jealous only because I'm superior to you when it comes to cutting bread." Draco said with a small smile, enjoying this nonsense bickering between the two of them.

Harry lets out a laugh, "Oh! So now you think you're superior to me because you can cut bread?" he asks with raised brows as if he can't believe what he is hearing, "Right, because that makes total sense."

"It does." Draco nods in agreement though he knows Harry was being sarcastic.

Harry shakes his head with a smile, "You're mad." he says.

"And you are jealous." Draco says and tilts his head to the side.

"Am not." Harry mumbled and grabbed the knife from Draco's hand and nudged him back with his elbow.

"Watch, I can cut it just the same as you." he says, determined to prove to Draco that he can cut bread the 'right' way.

Harry replays the way Draco cut the bread in his mind and he firmly grabs the cut loaf of bread, taking a deep breath in and out before attempting to cut the bread.

Right as Harry was about to touch the tip of the knife to the crust he heard Draco cough in an attempt to conceal his laughter and Harry glared at him.

"Why are you laughing?" he asked, "Stop it." he insisted with a small frown that easily could have been a pout, either way Draco found his heart melting at it.

"Why are you holding the bread like that?" Draco asked and pointed at the poor squashed loaf in his hand, "You're squeezing the life out of it." he said and chuckled lightly.

"It's how you were holding it." Harry argued and looked down at the loaf and played the memory of Draco holding the bread.

"Here," Draco said softly, taking a step back and a bit closer to Harry, he put his hand on Harry's over the bread and lightly removed his hand.