Chapter 37

Harry entered the living room and Pansy was sitting on the couch on her phone.

He decided that he would tell her where he was going just in case something bad happened to him or something like that.

He pulled on his hood and, since he already had his shoes on from going downstairs, he went to the door and held onto the door knob.

He looked over at Pansy, "I'm gonna go take a walk. Just so you know." Harry said, walking out when pansy nodded in acknowledgment.

When Harry was in front of the hotel he looked up at the sky which was covered over with a thick blanket of clouds.

There was snow all around him and he could see his breath in front of him when he breathed out.

He started walking. Where too? He had no clue.

All he knew is that he needed time to think. About everything.

First Harry walked over to where they built their second snowman, Harold, and just stared at him.

Replaying the memory of making him and how they made Bartholomew not even a few feet next to him, remembering how Draco had laughed at the stupid name he came up with.

His cheeks warmed up again when he remembered the chime of his laughter through the air.

He wished he would hear it more often. He frowned slightly as he remembered that they only had a few days left together.

Harry didn't want to leave, not yet.

His life back in San Francisco would be miserable now, other than staying with Hermione and Ron, but if he were to be honest with himself, he was going to miss Pansy and Draco's teasing even if it was very irritating.

The loss of touch that he will surely crave once he goes back made his wrist burn at the memories of Draco dragging him by it.

His eyes started to tear up when he thought about never seeing them again and he really didn't want to lose them.

Over this whole month they've made so many unforgettable memories that for some friends it would have taken them over a lifetime to make and he sighed sadly.

He wiped the tears away that threatened to stream down his cheeks and tried not to think of the negative thoughts.

Instead he thought at the time of those memories. He never wanted to forget those.

He remembered the first time he got to his hotel in Paris and was absolutely baffled when he saw Draco shirtless in the middle of his kitchen.

He remembered how he thought it was going to be the worst two and half weeks of his life, but in reality, he honestly didn't hate it.

He smiled as he remembered how he thought that Draco had fed him snails when he really was just pulling a joke and laughed a little as he remembered how terrified he was and angry, and how the cops were called because they had thrown a piece of bread out of the window.

He remembered how he had taken Draco to the Eiffel Tower and how he pulled his camera out of nowhere and took a stunning photograph of him.

And how he got to dance with him in the sunset.

At that point of time he realized that he might feel something else more than hatred towards the blonde.

Sure he might have felt it before but he didn't know what that feeling was.

He has felt it before with other people, but not as strongly as he felt it for Draco.

The sort of relationship that they had going on right now wasn't your average normal bro-and-bro bond that the typical dudes have.