Chapter 11

Harry and Pansy were still sitting on the yellow couch, halfway through the movie when they heard the bedroom door open. 

Harry turned to see what it was and caught a glimpse of Draco before he walked into the bathroom and half-shutted the door. 

He had changed into some black pajama bottoms and his usual tight, white tank top shirt that showed indents of his abs. 

Draco had gone to the bathroom to brush his teeth since he decided to go to sleep soon. A few minutes passed and Draco went back to the bedroom, Harry looking at the striking blonde from over his shoulder, wishing that he would come over to the couch so he could rest his head on his shoulder.

Draco shut the door behind him and laid down on the bed, picking up his phone and laying on his side gripping a pillow in his arms, wishing it was Harry in his arms instead. 

The movie ended at around 10:30 pm and both Harry and Pansy decided to go to sleep. 

Pansy went into the bathroom to change and do her stuff and Harry went to the bedroom where he found a half asleep Draco, laying on the left side of the full sized bed they had to share. 

He was facing away from Harry so he didn't see him come in. 

Harry didn't dare turn the lights on and just went to the drawers and closet to pick out a pair of bottoms and a shirt.

 Harry picked a pair of black pajama bottoms like Draco's and a black t-shirt, changing into them and heading towards the bathroom where Pansy had just exited. 

They exchanged goodnights and Harry went into the bathroom to brush his teeth.

Once he was done he headed back to the bedroom which held a bed with a blonde and a lamp next to him on the nightstand which was glowing a warm yellow-ish color.

 Harry headed towards the bed and got in, putting his glasses on the nightstand and pulling the blanket over him. 

He debated whether or not he should wiggle into Draco's arms and decided he shouldn't since it might wake him. 

A few moments after he closed his eyes he felt the mattress beside him shift and he felt the familiar arms embrace him once again, giving him the warm feeling in his stomach, snuggling closer to Draco and wrapping his little arms around his torso, and resting his head on his chest.

 He didn't know if Draco was awake or not but he whispered into his chest, "g'night."

Draco was still aware of his surroundings when Harry had come in and when he got in the bed he scooted closer to Harry and wrapped his arms around him securely, resting his chin on Harry's messy black hair, smiling softly to himself when he felt small arms wrap around his torso, taking in the sweet scent of his hair. 

He felt Harry scooch closer as well so that their stomachs were pressed up against each other, tangling their legs together and he smiled a bit more; his stomach going all warm like Harry's did. 

He heard a faint mumbling and made out the word 'g'night' and he breathed out mumbling into Harry's ear, "Good night Potter." 

Their breathing slowed and soon enough they both drifted into a peaceful sleep in each other's arms.

It was morning now and Pansy was the first to wake, grabbing her phone and heading to the bathroom. 

Harry and Draco were still in bed asleep in each other's arms. Harry was the first one to wake out of both of them and opened his eyes to white shirt while hugging a torso with arms around him.

 He looked up with sleepy eyes to see Draco's beautiful pale face looking peaceful in his sleeping state. 

He took a deep breath and closed his eyes again, wanting to wait until he woke up. He was waiting and waiting, and he almost fell asleep once, but he wanted to go to the bathroom to brush his teeth since he hated the way his mouth tasted in the mornings.