Chapter 20

About two hours later Harry shifted in his sleep again, resting his head on the side of Draco's arm which he found adorable. 

A few more hours went past fairly quickly and Draco was scrolling through his phone when suddenly Harry stirred awake gasping for air and almost on the edge of his seat, squeezing Draco's hand almost lifeless and looking around the plane with wide eyes. 

He had had a nightmare and slightly panicked again when the only thing he could hear was music.

 He looked to his side and saw Draco and relaxed a bit, exhaling not realizing that he was holding his breath.

Draco looked at him with a concerned expression and noticed how he relaxed when he saw him.

Harry was still slightly panicky when he couldn't hear anything but his music and then Draco pulled one of his arms up to his headphones to see if he could get them to pause. 

Once he did that he took the headphones off Harry's head, using both hands to set them down on his lap, and looked at him with the same concern on his face.

"Are you alright?" Draco asked, placing his hand back on Harry's who looked very shaken and slightly pale looking.

Harry opened his mouth to speak but nothing came out. 

He looked slightly down and then nodded, hoping that Draco wouldn't ask about the bad dream. 

Draco looked at him doubtfully.

"Are you sure?" Draco asked, leaning his head so he could get a good angle of Harry's face.

This caught Harry a bit off surprise and that gave him the ability to speak again.

"I'm fine." Harry said quietly, looking out the window nervously.

He stared at Harry doubtfully for a minute before he rested his head back on the seat. 

He pushed the button to get the flight attendant and then waited until they got here. 

The flight attendant came and asked if they needed anything.

"Can I get some chocolate please? And could you perhaps tell me when the plane is going to land?" Draco asked her.

"Of course, is that all." the flight attendant asked politely.

"Yes, thank you." Draco said back.

Harry's face lit up when he heard Draco say chocolate, it reminded him of Remus who was sadly passed away but either way it was still chocolate and he loves chocolate.

Harry already looked happier and Draco still had his hand rated on Harry's for comfort. The flight attendant came back with a bar of chocolate and told them that the plane would be landing in about three hours. 

Draco handed the chocolate bar to Harry and he happily accepted it and started eating it. 

Harry was halfway through his chocolate, looking out the window at the clouds and kicking his feet until he stopped to think. 

He looked at his chocolate bar and broke off a decent size and then looked at Draco. 

Draco looked at him questioningly, not noticing the chocolate, and Harry gestured his hand forward offering the chocolate to him and taking another bite of his.

Draco looked at him like he was the purest child in the world and took the chocolate, facing forward and smiling a bit as he took a bite out of it. 

Almost right after Harry had finished his chocolate the flight attendants came out with the food and they ate their dinner.