Chapter 40

this is a long one (like my dic-)

Harry gaped at Draco as he continued to 'fuck him' with his eyes and Pansy kept smacking his arm and making genuine and objecting comments at Draco saying how poor Harry is going to faint again and never wake up this time.

Harry had backed up so now his back was to the headboard of the bed and he tried his best not to look at Draco at all while he was just staring into his soul with that stupid smirk plastered on his stupidly handsome face.

He even went on his phone so he could try to ignore Draco's intense staring but that completely backfired and just didn't work as Draco decided to lay down with his head in his lap, shooing away Harry's hands before resting them on his chest so they could both look at his phone.

The way Draco looked up at him upside down from his lap made his erection burn bad and Harry got very paranoid that Draco would feel it through his pillow.

Draco was getting comfortable and he moved his head, obviously, so he could see Harry's phone as well and Harry cursed to himself mentally so hard at the friction and he tensed up despite him not wanting to.

He turned so ungodly red and gaped at Pansy now with wide eyes and Draco looked up at Harry a bit confused as to why he was so tense and then it processed through his brain.

"Oh, uh. If you're not comfortable with it I'll move." Draco said quickly, sitting up and looking over his shoulder to see Harry redder than ever.

Harry looked back and forth from Draco to Pansy looking crazy as his eyes were wider than saucers with what looked like tears forming in them, he was so red one would think he got sunburned, and his hair- holy shit his hair was so bad it just- no.

"Potter?" Draco asked, and he and Pansy looked at each other confused and Draco turned around so that he was now facing Harry.

"Harry?" Pansy said cautiously, leaning slightly closer to him and eyeing Draco, "Are you alright?"

Harry looked at Pansy with the same expression as if she just spoke gibberish and finally blinked.

He looked over at Draco again who had a worried look on his face and then back to Pansy, blinking again and thinking now.

"Oh- yea- I- uh- um no- I'm gon- i jus-" Harry stuttered out as he slowly backed away and almost tripped as he got off the bed and was gesturing to the door.

He felt one side of his sweatpants fall down his waist revealing the strap of his boxers slightly and he adjusted them so they could cover it.

"I'm goin- you- i um- uh- bafoom." he managed to say, sort of, a full word and bumped into the door as he pointed to it with his thumb, just exiting and going straight for the bathroom to fix his problem.

When Harry got into the bathroom he released a breath he didn't know he was holding and he hit the door as he hated it so badly when he stuttered and he just made a complete fool out of himself.

And in front of Draco.

He cursed under his breath and then cast a few spells before commencing with his- uh needs.

Why the hell did he have to have dreams like that that would lead to such things? He shook his head and sighed embarrassingly.

Draco and Pansy looked at each other a bit confused and Draco gave a confused chortle.

"Was it something I did?" he asked Pansy as if she would know the answer.

He now looked at him incredulously and shook her head, "How the hell am I supposed to know that Draco." she sighed and then face palmed.