Chapter 10

Harry picked up his phone and smiled when he saw he was getting a call from Hermione. When Draco was taking off his oven mitts he stared at Harry's phone with wonder of what could make Harry smile that isn't him.

Harry answered the phone, holding it up since it was Face time and Hermione was the first one to speak. "Harry!" she said excitedly, Harry smiled in return.

Draco rolled his eyes and groaned, mumbling something under his breath, Pansy rolling her eyes at him and continued scrolling on her phone.

"Hello Harry." Ron said, waving into the camera and smiling.

"Hey Ron." Harry said back, Hermione ruffled her eyebrows smiling, "Was that Malfoy?" She asked, seeming amused at this information.

Harry rolled his eyes playfully and said, "Yes but don't remind me." He jokingly sighed in disappointment, sitting on one of the big chairs next to the counter, smiling at Draco not able to stop it from forming.

Draco scoffed jokingly and pretended to scroll through his phone again, a small smile forming on his lips.

"How did that happen?" Ron was the one asking questions now, seeming more intrigued in the conversation now.

"You don't want to know, it's been a living nightmare." Harry said jokingly, widening his eyes and then shutting them dramatically.

Hermione rolled her eyes with a smile and Ron was smiling, trying to keep in a laugh.

"Pansy's here too by the way. She's really not that bad of a person." Harry pointed the phone towards Pansy and she looked up from her phone and waved saying, "Hey Granger." she looked back down to her phone, "You too Weasley, I guess." she waved her hand around not really caring about the red headed weasel.

"Hello" Hermione replied formally, and Ron didn't even bother to say hello and just mumbled something under his breath, Hermione smacked Ron on the head and he put a hand to his head wincing, rolling his eyes and then saying "Hey".

Draco was trying not to laugh at this and Harry saw this, pointing the camera towards him, "There's the broom head." Harry said, smiling, knowing that Draco would kill him after that.

Draco looked up giving Harry a death glare, hearing Ron wheezing in the background, making Harry laugh too.

"Broom head?" Ron said between laughs, "That's a good one." he wiped a tear from laughing so hard at the name.

"Shut up Weasley, you literally sound like a broken vacuum cleaner." Draco spat, a bit annoyed since Harry said that to someone that wasn't Pansy, since it was kind of their little inside joke.

Harry smiled a bit and Hermione tried not to smile at the comment, Ron not laughing anymore since he was just insulted. 

Harry continued talking with Hermione and Ron, Draco occasionally butting in to say or correct something that Harry said; both of them sitting on the couch together now, completely forgetting about the cookies which were probably burning in the oven.

Hermione was so happy that Harry was hanging out with Draco right now because, honestly, she always hoped they would be together in some way, whether it was going at each others throats or just as friends. Yep definitely just friends.

 Ron didn't really care about it since it's Draco and honestly they don't get along very well, but Hermione thinks they're good together so he supports whatever they have going on. 

He always had a feeling Harry wasn't necessarily straight, not that he isn't straight but he seemed to have a crush on Cedric Diggory for a while until he got put down six feet.