Chapter 3

CHAPTER 3

Third Person POV

Both of the boys pretty much woke up at the same time since Harry tried to go to the bathroom but Draco was already halfway through the door. He hadn't changed yet so he was wearing his green pajama bottoms and a tight white tank top.

Harry was still pretty sleepy when he mumbled. "Damn.." before going back to the couch to lay down. Harry slept for another hour before waking up and realizing he was all alone in the hotel. He made himself some coffee and started brainstorming ideas to get rid of Draco. Harry had the perfect plan pop into his head to make sure Draco won't want to come back.

Harry's plan was to try and get him arrested. He smiled mischievously, laughing a bit when he remembered when he first had done that and Draco called him insane. While Draco was out Harry walked out of his room and put a spell on the lock to the door so it was locked and couldn't be unlocked unless it was changed. Harry went to the front desk and told the recipient that the lock to his room was jammed and asked for the locks to be changed.

When the people for the lock came and fixed the lock, Harry got his new key and decided to go buy at least a new sweater so he didn't have to wear the ugly sweater he bought at the airport. Harry bought some jeans and a sweater and put the sweater on and went to his reserved lunch then waited outside at one of the tables of the bakery in front of his hotel.

Some hours later Harry ordered a chocolate croissant, a cake pop, and water. It was noon now and Harry was biting into his croissant when he saw a familiar blonde walking by the hotel. He picked up his newspaper he got and pretended to read it while staring at Draco walk by. It was the afternoon now and Draco was heading towards the hotel room. Once he got to his room he tried the key but it didn't work. "What the hell have you done Potter?" he mumbled to himself, grinning a little.

He knocked on the door hoping that Harry was in there and would let him in.

After a few failed attempts he gave up and didn't even bother to ask someone for help, since Draco can't talk to people without insulting them. He looked around to see if there was anybody around, and took out his wand. "Alohomora." he mumbled and then tried the door again. It didn't work.

Harry must've put a protection spell or charm on it or something, because Draco couldn't get it to open. He sighed in frustration and then looked around for anything that could help him get in. He realized that the room next to him was open so he decided to quickly sneak in and get in from the balcony. He walked into the room and quickly and quietly walked to the balcony hoping nobody was there. Once he got to the balcony he got on the outside of the railing and effortlessly climbed onto his room's balcony.

Harry could see Draco climbing onto their balcony. He snapped a picture of him and smiled. He called 911 to report a break in at the ***** hotel. Draco was on their balcony and when he went to open the door it wouldn't open. 'Bloody great' he thought to himself, not even bothering to try and use the alohomora spell. He sat down on one of the chairs and heard sirens from a distance. Draco saw that the red and blue lights stopped in front of the hotel and stood over the edge and looked at the policemen who got out of their cars and asked Harry who the burglar was.

Harry pointed straight at Draco who had an annoyed smile on his face when he realized what Harry did. They pointed their guns at him and told him to put his hands up as the other policemen went into the hotel with Harry leading them to the room. He put his hands up "Fucking christ potter" he said under his breath laughing to himself as he watched the policemen enter the hotel with Harry leading them to their room. Harry opened the first door and the policemen went to unlock the balcony door which stood Draco with his hands up.