Chapter 32 Sunset

(Natsu's POV)
"Natsu Dragneel! Lucy Heartfilia!!!" We heard stomps coming towards us. Lucy and I turned, and it was a reporter. "Your agent said we were going to meet at my studio for an interview."

"Gus? Natsu, did he tell you this?" Lucy asked. I turned to her and shook my head.

"Gus didn't tell me anything. But I guess we have to do this interview. Where's your studio?"

"It's just across the street, follow me." We trailed behind the reporter on the way to his studio.
~~~~~~~

We were now on set. I've been in here before, when I called out to the Lucy haters. Anyways, Lucy and I sat together on a white couch, while across from us was the reporter, and a camera. Between us was a coffee table, with water bottles for us.

"We'll just record this then we'll put it on Celebrity Gossip later," the reporter informed. Lucy and I nodded. A cameraman and a boom-microphone-operator came behind the camera and started to set it up. I felt Lucy place her hand on mine and gripped it tightly. I looked at her, she wasn't nervous at all. Was it a signal of her saying 'good luck?' I didn't know what to do, do I entwined my fingers with hers.

"Alright, let's begin," the reporter looked up from his paper, and noticed our hands,"Um...what's with the gesture? I thought you two were friends?"

"Oh...uh...." Lucy mumbled as we both let go of our hands,"We are friends. I just uh...wanted some comfort."

"Ah, and a great time to ask one of my questions," the reporter smirked,"So are you like...friends with benefits?" Wait what the heck does that mean? My eyes drifted to Lucy, she was flustered.

"No, no. Nothing like that," Lucy awkwardly smiled,"We never done any romantic stuff ever since we agreed to start over."

"But Lucy..." Lucy glared at me, making me shut up.

"We should let him talk," the reporter looked at me instead of Lucy.

"Uh....Lucy and I always sleep over at each other's houses," I looked at Lucy while doing so.

"And we would always fall asleep next to each other. Sometimes.....in each other's arms," Lucy finished our answer.

"Woah, this is news," the reporter smiled. "Next one, do you two ever think about starring in a movie together? It doesn't matter what genre it is."

"I would love star in a movie with Lucy," my smile brightened,"It doesn't matter to me what kind of genre it is."

"Even romance?" The reporter looked eager for the answer. I scratched my head.

"It'll be a challenge, but I can try."

The reporter nodded, and took out two magazines. "So you two matched outfits at your premieres," he slipped the magazines on the table, and the magazines showed Lucy and I at our premieres, posing and smiling with our matching outfits,"Why is that?"

"Well, I just really love to match clothes with someone special," I nudged Lucy.

"He does," Lucy giggled,"he would always be so pushy whenever we shop together. He'll say,'No not that one! Get that red one, I got a good suit that matches that one.'" Us three laughed together.

"Very good," the reporter looked at his notepad,"And imagine you two were actually boyfriend and girlfriend, what would you do together?"

"Oh... That's easy," Lucy smiled,"If we were a couple, I would hold hands with Natsu every time we walk down the street."

"Oh?" I smiled, we faced each other,"If we were a couple, I would move in with you."

"If we were a couple, I would sing a lullaby for you every night."