Part 46 Raise You Up/Just Be - The End

Play the video in the background and listen to the song

The show was going so well, that it was coming to the Milan scene where he was just dressed in a suit jacket, shirt, and tie with his boxer shorts on. His red thigh length Kinky Boots on. He was ready for going on stage.

A lot of wolf whistles and cheers from the audience, which he knew were his fans. He walked down the runway to then fall down, and the music starts for Raise You Up.

There stood Dan dressed in his red dress and the same boots that Tom had on. Dan's fan started to cheer him as well.

Bella was nervous as she knew that she had to kiss Tom tonight. She just wanted this to be over.

LAUREN: I KNEW YOU HAD IT IN YOU I KNEW WHAT YOU COULD DO

CHARLIE: YOU BELIEVED IN ME

LET ME BE RIGHT FOR YOU.

LAUREN: YOUR STUMBLING DAYS ARE DONE

NOW WE'RE WALKING ON AIR

CHARLIE: I WAS A LOOSE SHOE

BUT YOU NEED TWO TO MAKE A PAIR.

LAUREN cuts off the music.

EVERYONE stops as she faces off with CHARLIE...

LAUREN: Hold it right there, buster. Are you saying

you'd like to take me out?

CHARLIE: Yes.

LAUREN: You saying you and Nicola are through?

CHARLIE: Yes.

LAUREN: You saying you're actually available?

CHARLIE: Yes.

LAUREN: And you still like girls?

CHARLIE: Yes.

LAUREN plants a big fat kiss on CHARLIE.

LAUREN: Carry on!

The kiss was done. Bella could hear her daughter cheering loudly at them both. The song continued. But near the end, Tom grabbed Bella's hand and then started to kiss her again. Tom pulled away and looked into Bella's eyes and then smiled.

The audience were cheering so loud at the end. The curtain dropped in and everyone dispersed apart from the chorus that stayed on ready for their bows.

Bella was the first one on of the three main cast. She smiled and took her bow. Then both Tom and Dan came onto the stage hugging each other. Tom took his bow first then Dan. The rest of the cast were summoned, and they all took their final bow. The music stopped.

"Thank you so much. We would like to bring up to the stage our Director and Company Manager to the stage." Dan announced.

Tom shook hands with the Director and he was passed something in which he put into his pocket. Dan looked down and smiled.

The Director had finished his speech.

"I would like now to pass you over to someone who would like to say a few words."

Tom's mic went live.

"Hello to you all. Thank you for being such an audience for our opening night. The cast, crew, and the band we have all worked so hard to get to this point."

The audience cheered so hard.

"To my friends and family who are sat in the audience thank you so much for giving the me kind words and pushed me in the right direction. Thank you."

Scarlett started to cheer.

"LOVE YOU DADDY!"

"I love you too my Starlet. But to the two people who are standing beside me. Dan, who I have known the longest, thanks for being there with me all through our teen years and after."

Both Dan and Tom hugged.

"But to the girl that I fell in love with over six years ago when I first met you outside at the stage door of the Criterion Theatre at my debut to the West End. I loved you so much back then, I even went to your hometown and performed on stage at the Pantomime that you were doing. I was your Prince to your Cinderella. But, with you falling pregnant and other things happened, I did the worse thing and I pushed you away.

But now you are here, and we are performing again on the West End. I know that we have taken things slowly but Isabella Marie."

Tom reached into his pocket and then knelt on one knee. The audience went wild as to what was happening.

"Please say that you will marry me and become Mrs Isabella Felton?" Tom opened the ring box to show that it was a different ring from last time.

Bella was in tears. She couldn't believe the words that Tom was saying to everyone and that he was proposing to her a second time.

Bella's mic went live also.

"Tom, I loved you from the first time I saw you in the Potter franchise. I dreamed of one day to meet you and that dream came true, not the way that I wanted with me dancing and singing practicing for the Pantomime. You were the man of my dreams and I fell in love with you. But yes, we did have problems and we both moved on and we have finally got back together, and we are here. But Tom please get up from the floor as I bet it's uncomfortable in those Kinky Boots." Bella helped him up from his knee.

"I love you Thomas Andrew Felton. Yes, I will become Mrs Isabella Felton." Bella kissed Tom full on the lips.

They both pulled away and then Tom put the ring on her finger.

The band then started up again with Raise You Up. The Director and Production Manager left the stage, and the cast finished the show.

The curtain came down on the opening night. Everyone cheered loudly. Bella and Tom hugged each other.

"I love you, Isabella Marie."

"I love you, Tom Felton."

★THE END★