Part 38 Chatting to Friends

Once home, Bella got out of the car and headed straight inside and headed into the spare room and just took off her clothes, shoes and socks and just got into bed with just her sports bra and pants on. She instantly fell asleep straight away.

Tom headed to the bathroom to wash up and then head to join Bella in bed. But once in his bedroom, he noticed that Bella wasn't there. He checked the spare room to see that Bella was curled up under the covers on the spare bed.

He decided to leave her alone and head to his room to find some stylish clothes for this evening. Tom was hoping that Bella had something suitable in her case that she had shipped down from her former home.

Bella had slept for at least four hours. She could hear Tom in the bathroom in the shower. She woke up slowly to see that it was 17:27. Bella wasn't told what time that they would be meeting Alan at the Savoy.

She got up and slowly walked to one of her cases and started hunting for something suitable for the evening. Bella found a pair of black leggings and a jumper dress in black with diamantes sewn in. Also, she found some black ankle boots that were really comfy and decided that she would wear them. Once the said items were retrieved, Bella put them on the bed and then sat down at the end and waited for Tom to finish in the bathroom.

The shower had stopped, Bella waited for the bathroom door to open so that she could run in and have a quick shower. She peeked out of the bedroom door to see that Tom had walked out of the bathroom and she ran in and started the shower straight away.

When Bella was in the shower, she started to think about what was to come. She had thoughts in her head of what she wanted to do. But if she didn't take the part of Molly Jensen now, then how was she to earn money for the unborn child? Keeping herself sane whilst pregnant.

So, Bella needed to decide on what she was to do. Have an abortion and play Molly Jensen or have the child and wait to play Molly Jensen. That's if they were willing to postpone her for a year and let the understudy play the role whilst she was pregnant.

Bella washed herself down and washed her hair also. She tried to get the thoughts out of her head so that she wasn't trying to overthink things.

Once out of the bathroom she headed back into the room where she had laid out her clothes. She looked down at them. She wasn't happy at all. Bella didn't want to go out at all. She just wanted to sit her and think about what she has happened.

Tom was changed and ready in a smart casual suit without a tie. He looked in his mirror to check that he looked ok. Once he was finished, he headed to the spare room where Bella currently was sitting. He knocked on the door to get no response from her. Slowly he opened the bedroom door to see that Bella was now laid on the bed wrapped in her towel.

"Bella, sweets. It's time to go." Tom gently said to the sleepy girl.

"I'm not going Tom." Bella told him. She remained facing away from him.

"Come one Bella. This is your future that we are going to be talking about."

"No, you and Alan will be talking about my future without me there. I'm not going Tom. You have arranged this meeting without my knowledge. I am not attending this at all. I just want time to myself." Bella told Tom straight.

"Well, I shall leave you alone then. I will see you later when I get home." Tom leaned down and kissed Bella's hair.

Tom left the house and got into his car a drove towards the Savoy hotel and restaurant.

Bella heard the door lock. She got up and looked out of the bedroom window to see Tom pull away. She got dressed and put her shoes on and then picked up her bag and then headed downstairs to get her handbag, phone and her car keys.