Part 19 An Empty Home

Tom came home a couple of hours later.

"Bella, I'm back. Did you take the doggos out for a walk?" Tom shouted out.

He got no response from her. He started to look around the house for Bella. He noticed that the spare key had gone from the kitchen. Tom headed upstairs to the bedroom to see that the bed was made, and that Bella's suitcase wasn't there.

He got his phone out and started to dial out to Bella. He got no answer, and it went to voicemail.

"Oh, what is going on?" Tom looked out of the window to see that Bella's car wasn't parked up outside the house.

He tried calling her again, voicemail.

Tom wouldn't think as to where she was going unless she was heading back home. Then he realised that he had left her alone at home when he had gone to see his mum. Maybe he should have brought his mum to his house so that he could still spend time with Bella.

He had screwed up and Tom knew he had. Oh, would have to fight hard to make it up to Bella.

Isabella was on the M1 heading up North. She had stopped off at Watford Gap services. As she pulled into the services car park and stopped the car. She looked at her phone to see many missed calls that she had whilst her phone went into driving mode.

Tom had called too many times to note. She unlocked her phone to see that she had WhatsApp messages from him. Bella opened the app and looked as to what he had wrote.

It was apparent that he knew what he had done wrong and was prepared to grovel at her feet to make things right. He didn't want to lose her at all. Well, Bella didn't want to lose Tom. She felt a connection to him, that she never felt with any of her other boyfriends.

Bella didn't reply to Tom and wanted to wait until she got home to properly talk to him. But what Bella was coming home to was something that she was unexpecting.

NOTE: The next chapter will be upsetting. It's not graphic and it skips the whole scene. But if you don't want to read the next chapter, just skip to the one after.