Part 3. Meeting Tom Felton and Crazy Rolling

Bella loved the show so much that she stood up at the end as did many others. She was hoping that Tom hadn't spotted her in one of his hoodies as she would be so embarrassed.

But low and behold, Tom had looked down to see Bella and smiled at her. Bella picked up her bag and waited for the cast to go off stage and that the audience were to start leaving.

Once outside, she could see people gathering to wait and have their photo taken with Tom. Bella stayed behind everyone and looked down at her Facebook. She could see someone from the Stage Door security telling everyone to step back.

Tom eventually came out after having a shower in his dressing room. He looked around to see his fans cheering. But there was one girl that he was looking for.

Photo after photo, autograph after autograph. The line was thinning down, there was a girl singing a song to herself. She had her headphones on, she didn't realise that she was singing out loud with her back to him.

(Play the youtube video)

'I remember when, I remember

I remember when I lost my mind

There was something so pleasant about that place

Even your emotions have an echo

So much space

Mmm

When you're out there without care

Yeah, I was out of touch

But because I didn't know enough

I just need to much

Does that make me crazy?

Possibly.

But she was also dancing as well. Bella was at the back of everyone that she wouldn't have an audience. But when the song was finished, she turned out of breath. Her eyes wide open looking to see that people were filming her, including Tom himself.

Bella pulled off her headphones and turned off her phone. She didn't realise what she had just done whilst waiting to meet her idol.

Bella turned away from everyone and started to walk away.

"Hey! Wait!"

Bella stopped in her tracks and didn't turn around. Tom walked around and stopped in front of her.

"Crazy Rolling from Moulin Rouge?" Tom had asked about the track that she was singing to.

Bella nodded her head without replying.

"You love musicals then?"

Bella again nodded her head again.

"Have you been to see the Moulin Rouge?"

Bella shook her head in a response of 'no'.

"I presume that you are fan of mine?" Bella looked up into Tom's eyes.

"Pardon?"

"The hoodie that you are wearing. You must be a fan of mine."

"Yeah, I am."

"So, would you like a photo?"

"Yes, please Tom. Thank you."

So, Tom took Bella's phone and took a couple of photos with it and then started to put his number in her phone and then started to dial his number. He felt his phone vibrate and then he passed it back.

"Do you live around here, or are you visiting London?"

"I'm just here for a couple of nights. I work so hard back home, that I never have any time for myself. I live by myself, and I have four jobs to keep myself afloat. So, for this little trip I've had to scrimp and scrape to save money so that I could have the best time of my life and to meet you. You have been my saviour during the lockdowns. You have kept me going. Sorry I bet you get this a lot. Could you sign me my programme and I will get out of your hair and leave you to go home."

Bella held out her programme and Tom signed it for her and then passed her phone back to Bella.

"Hey, what's your name?" Tom asked of the timid girl.

"Oh Isabella. It's nice to meet you, sorry for the singing and dancing. See you around. Good luck on the rest of the run." Bella smiled and then turned and walked away.

"Hey Bella!" Tom shouted.

Bella turned around to look back at Tom.

"Check your phone." Tom winked and turned back towards the stage door to collect his bag from his security.