Part 20 Tragedy to Bella - If you don't want to read, please skip.

NOTE: This chapter mentions rape and abuse. If you are sensitive to this, then please skip to the next chapter. This isn't graphic, it just mentions.

Bella pulled up at her home and got out of the car and pulled her suitcase out and then locked up the car and walked down to the secure entrance to her home.

When she got to her door, George, her former boyfriend was standing at her door.

"Where the hell have you been Bella?" George demanded from her.

"It's none of your business George. I told you that we were no longer together. We're finished." Bella pushed him out of the way of her door so she could unlock the door.

Once the door was open, George pushed her in and then locked the door behind him.

"Please leave me alone." Bella managed to get into her bedroom and close the door, but George managed to get his foot to jam the door open.

"No Bella, you are still mine." George pushed the door open, and Bella went flying to the ground.

George forcefully picked her up and threw her onto the bed. He then crawled on top her and started to then use her as punching bag.

Bella was crying in tears as George was beating her up.

Once he had finished beating her up, he then forcefully turned her around and started to pull down her leggings and her pants.

"No please. Please don't." Bella tried to stop what was happening.

She was forced onto her knees.

Bella was in shock. She then remained silent and let George do what he wanted to do.

It was hours later; Bella came around to see that George had left. She got under the covers and reached for her phone that had been knocked out of her hand when she was thrown to the ground.

She then dialled 999.

"Emergency services. Which service do you require?" The operator asked of Bella.

"Police please."

"Hold one moment. I'm putting you through."

"Hello, South Yorkshire Police."

"He...hel...hello I would like to report a rape please." Bella managed to get out.

"Reporting a rape for whom?" The police operator asked.

"Myself."