Part 41 The Memories and Family

It was the interval, Tom got up and headed to the bar to grab a drink. He still had the programme in his hand so he decided then that he would see who it was playing Molly Jensen.

'Molly Jensen – Isabella Marie'

Tom was stunned, Bella had made it to the West End.

'Isabella Marie makes her debut on the West End. She is originally from South Yorkshire and has managed to snag the role of the beautiful Molly. It was five years ago that she was offered this role, but due to personal issues she couldn't play the role. But now five years later she now shines on the West End. Isabella is a single mum to her four-year-old daughter whom she dedicates her performances to. Welcome to the West End Isabella and Scarlett.'

Tom finished reading the biography that was in the programme. He headed over to Alan who was stood talking to Daniel about his next theatre production with Erin.

"Hey Dan, it's good to see you." Tom shook Daniel's hand.

"Yeah, it is. You were saying Alan." Daniel went back to his conversation with Alan.

Tom just stood there listening to them both talking.

"Well Bella is joining me on the next one. We have successfully succeeded in gaining the roles in Kinky Boots, we are still searching for someone to play Charlie Price. She has three months with Ghost and then she joins Kinky Boots. We start rehearsals next month." Daniel mentioned.

"Bella? No! She's in Ghost? Who is she playing?" Alan asked.

"She's playing the role you gave her five years ago and then you had to drop her since she was pregnant with Tom's child at the time. Then you decide to dump her whilst pregnant Tom. I never knew that the both of you could be so cruel to such a wonder of an actress. Well, she now achieved her dreams and is comfortable where she is." Daniel explained after sipping on his Diet Coke.

"We're going to meet her after the show. She's arranged a party with her friends, cast and crew of the show. Bella has arranged for some of the celebrity guests to come. Oh, the bells are ringing. Shall we head back in to watch the second act?" Daniel asked of his girl.

"Yeah, let's get settled. I wonder if Scarlett would sit with her Uncle Dan and Aunt Erin?" They both turned and headed back into the audience.

Tom and Alan looked at each other and was stunned as to what they had heard. They headed back to their seats to see that the girl that was sat on Jason's lap was now sat with Erin and Daniel.

The second act started up with the song that Tom and Bella sung for her audition years ago. Tom had tears in his eyes, and they started to fall as he listened to Bella singing so perfectly.