Part 13 If I Could Be Anywhere

It was the end of the night and the curtain had fallen on their second show. Bella turned towards Tom who was holding her hand. She looked up into his blue eyes.

"What made you come onto the stage Tom?" Bella asked as everyone was looking at her.

"I was asked by your director to come and play your prince. I think I did a pretty good job at it." Tom smiled down at her.

"It's been fun playing your Cinderella."

"Bella, do you know why the audience all stand up and clap your solo song?"

Bella looked puzzled.

"No why? Do you know?" Bella asked him.

"Just enjoy it. I will tell you at the end of the run. I'm going to stay here with you, but I am inviting you down to mine for new year's. I'm going to introduce you to my friends and possibly my family. I will get you back here for your show the next day." Tom told her.

Bella was stunned as to what he had just told her.

"That's fine with me Tom, but where are you going to stay?" Bella asked of her new boyfriend.

"Well I am hoping that there is room at yours, if I'm not gate crashing your female pad?" Tom kissed her cheek.

"That's fine with me Tom. But, could we get a full cast picture and then a couple of just us?"

"Sure that's ok with me." Tom replied.

So the cast jumped onto the picture with Bella and Tom. They then had some pictures of just the two of them which Bella will treasure so much.

Everyone headed off stage and got changed. Bella hung up her finale costume and then her wig and put it on a polystyrene head and then pinned it so it didn't fall. She changed into her clothes and then looked down at her hoodie. She was in love with Tom Felton. Bella smiled at her hoodie and just put it on.

Once she was dressed, she picked up the roses and then headed out. Tom was stood waiting for her as he had just hung up his costumes on the rail outside the green room.

"Shall we Bella?" He held his hand out to her.

Bella smiled at Tom and took his hand then headed to sign out.

There were a lot of people at the Stage Door. Even his mates that he came with they were stood away from the crowd Tom had spotted them.

A lot of kids and adults were applauding them both. Bella was asked to sign programmes. She was so confused as to why but didn't give a damn. Tom had some selfies taken with the crowd and signed next to Bella's name.

It took nearly half an hour to sign and take selfies. But Bella called time and headed away towards the car park with Tom holding her hand. Mandip, Sam, Matt and his wife followed them towards Bella's car.

"You were fab Bella, you too as always Tom. It's lovely to meet you. Me and the Mrs, are going to drive back to Leeds tonight. I shall see you soon Tom, it's the reunion coming up soon. You will be invited Bella, so make sure that you are free. Call you later." Matt hugged Bella and then his Mrs did, and they headed away to the Q Park.

"Mandip and Sam you are welcome to join us if you would like?" Bella invited the pair.

"I think we shall head back to the hotel for the night. We leave early in the morning. I have some filming to do, I think that it's the same for you, isn't it?" Sam mentioned.

"Yeah, Doctor Who special, final filming. So, see you around Bella. You were awesome." Mandip hugged Bella and then pulled Sam away from them both.

Bella unlocked the door and they both got in. Tom turned his head towards Bella and leaned in for a kiss.

The kiss lasted for moments when they had to come up for a breath.