Part 2. Good Morning London

It was time for Bella's trip. She had told everyone at work where she was going. All her work friends told her to enjoy her time down in London and that they couldn't wait to see the photos that she posts on her Facebook page.

Her bag was packed ready at the door. All she had to was sleep through the night and then get up in the morning for her train which was at 10am.

Bella was so excited that she couldn't sleep much. So, she had decided to treat herself to a McDonalds breakfast before getting the train.

Now that she was on the train, she had sat in her designated seat. Her ticket was loaded up onto her phone. Bella could now relax; she was on her way to her mini vacation to London.

Bella listened to her favourite tunes from Tom Felton along with some musical soundtracks mixed. Her current favourites were from Back to the Future and Moulin Rouge the Musicals. She was currently listening to Crazy Rolling from Moulin Rouge, and she could imagine herself singing with Tom himself on stage. Oh, to dream a dream. She got out a notepad and started to write down what she could remember from her dream of herself and Tom.

Two hours had passed, Bella had arrived at Kings Cross St Pancras Train station. She got off the train and got out her phone and started to take pictures of the station and she had read that it had been redeveloped.

Bella went down to the tube station and got the Piccadilly line and got off at Covent Garden. She was already loving the trip and she had only seen inside of the tube and train stations.

Bella settled into her single room that she had at Covent Garden. It was worth the money that she paid. She was happy. But what could she do within the time that she had until he had to be at the theatre to watch Tom Felton on stage?

Well, there was always the visit to Harry Potter at Platform 9 and ¾. So back to Kings Cross she went to waste some hours there.

Bella kept looking at her watch to then decide that she was going to shower and change into something nicer for the theatre. But it was still cooler outside, so she wore her 'I 💚 Tom Felton' hoodie. Well, she was hoping that others would be there in his merchandise. Oh, she would be so wrong.

She looked around at Piccadilly Circus to see that there was no one wearing anything from his Merch. So, Bella shrugged her shoulders and started to take photos outside of the big screens, the Eros statue and then of the theatre itself.

Once Bella was checked in with her ticket, she had headed down and went to her seat. It was in the middle of the stalls where she had a clear view of everything.