Part 16 Guitar Player and Singer

The party was in full swing. It was now just after midnight. Tom kept checking his phone to see if there was any contact from Bella. There was nothing.

He had grabbed the woman to one side and had a right go at her saying that she may have potentially destroyed his brand-new relationship with Bella.

"I was just having a laugh with her. I didn't know that she was girlfriend." The woman just laughed it off.

"You will apologise to her the moment she gets here. I won't hold her back if she does something, but you would deserve it." Tom explained.

He walked away into the kitchen where Willow and Forest were staying. Tom headed to the fridge to get out a beer when he heard the doorbell go.

Tom ran out and headed to the front door. He opened it to reveal a teary faced Bella.

"BELLA!" Tom shouted and hugged the girl so tightly.

"Oh Bella, I have missed you so much. I just wanted to leave my work and come all the way back to you." Tom told his girlfriend.

"I couldn't stop thinking about you. But the pictures you sent every day kept me going."

"Love you, Isabella Marie."

"Love you, Tom Felton."

Bella was guided into the house and Tom took her to his bedroom where she could freshen up.

"I will meet you downstairs." Tom kissed Bella and then left his room and waited downstairs for Bella to join the party.

Bella got out her black halter-neck dress and some simple black pumps. She twisted her hair up and pinned it into place. She then wiped her face of the tears and then started to put on some simple makeup on.

She smiled at herself in the en-suite bathroom mirror and then headed out and walked down the stairs.

Tom was talking to the woman that answered his phone.

"You look stunning Bella. Let me introduce you to my dear friend here who owes you an apology for the messages and the call." Tom explained.

Bella looked at the woman up and down and then slapped her.

"Never mess with me again. Got it, now get lost."

The woman was stunned.

"I deserved that but touch me again and I will report you to the police."

"Well stay away from me and Tom then so you wouldn't have to report me to the police." Bella responded.

The woman moved away and left the couple.

"Erm swiftly moving on then. She deserved it though." Tom smiled and headed into the living room where Bella stood still and looked around the room.

Emma Watson, Daniel Radcliffe, Jason Issacs and Alan Rickman (yes, I have kept him alive in this) were having conversations around the room.

"Oh boy!" Bella turned away.

"No, I can't meet your friends. They're basically A listed British Celebs in their own right. Well, you have a British Movie Legend stood in your living room and you just call him your friend! And your on-screen father. Phew he's so damn sexy. I just didn't say that did I?"

Tom nodded his head.

"Oh, I am so embarrassed." Bella moved away and headed away from the living room. Tom didn't follow her and just let her go and explore.

Bella spotted Tom's guitar that he uses resting off to the side. She reached out to lightly stroke it. It was the same guitar that he uses whilst doing his Instagram Lives. Bella bravely reached out and picked it up. She put the guitar strap around her and then started to strum away.