Part 36 Bella's Decision

Tom was sat in his living room with Forrest on his lap and Willow at his feet. He was flicking through Netflix to see what was on. He then settled on watching Star Trek the Next Generation, a show that Bella loved watching, well she loved Voyager and DS9 so much.

The doorbell rang, Willow perked up and headed off to the front door. Forrest jumped up and followed her to the door. Tom got up to hear the doorbell ring again.

He opened it to reveal that Bella was stood there.

"Bella? Why are you back here? You should be halfway home by now." Tom stood there in shock.

"Hey, I just want to ask if the offer to move in with you is still available?" Bella asked looking down at her hands.

"What are you saying Bella?"

"I'm going to be Molly Jensen on the West End, but only if the offer of moving in with you is still an option. You would have to put up with Phoebe, Mia and Charlie though. I'm not leaving them behind." Bella blurted out.

"Of course, Bella, you can move in with me. You're going to take the offer that Alan has given you?"

"Yeah, I have talked to my boss as she called me asking to work this evening. I have swapped shifts tomorrow to give me some time to plan things out. She says she would accept my resignation and let me work until the end of the week. I would love to invite all the team down to the opening night of the show so that they can see what I have now accomplished."

"Oh Isabella Marie, I'm so in love with you." Tom hugged her and escorted her into the house.

They planned everything that evening. Removal men to be booked to bring Bella's stuff down to his home. Bella would give her notice in for all her jobs and then move down.

"Well, I just need to make a phone call to someone and let them know what I have decided." Bella got her phone out and dialled Alan's number.

"Hey Alan, I have made my decision. I'm going to be your Molly Jensen for you. I promise that I won't let you down and will perform the best that I can for you."