Part 27 Bella Scared and Five Shows To Go

Bella had managed to get home and change her clothing. She kept on Tom's t-shirt but changed out of chinos. Bella fed her cats and made sure that they were all ok. Once this was done, she grabbed her car keys and then decided to drive down to the City Hall and park up.

Bella had walked out of her appointment looking better than what she was. She still had black eyes, but she knew the makeup team would do their best to sort her out.

She signed in at the stage door and then headed to her dressing room. She had looked at the sign in sheet to see that she was the first member of the cast here. So Bella rushed up to the makeup room to see her makeup artist.

Bella pleaded with her makeup artist that she would like the room cleared. She had her sunglasses on and she didn't want anyone else to see her in the state that she was in.

The room was cleared and they were asked to wait outside. Bella nervously took her sunglasses off to show her black eyes.

"Don't worry Bella. We can make you look like the belle of the ball. I'm going to work my magic on you now if that is ok?" The artist asked.

Bella nodded.

Twenty minutes later, Bella was done. Her artist had done a remarkable job. Bella thanked her so much that she hugged her.

"I will keep coming down and checking up on your makeup during the show." The artist hugged Bella gently.

"Thank you." Bella opened the door to see some of the cast and the other makeup artists outside.

"Thank you for respecting my wishes." Bella announced to the makeup team. She then headed downstairs and into her dressing room where she then grabbed her tights and costume and headed into the toilet to get changed.

Bella put on her wig cap on and then headed to get her mic pack and gripped it in. She was just waiting to have her wig put on. But Bella was ready.

The director knocked on the door to see that Bella was dressed waiting for her wig.

"Are you ok Bella?" He asked of his leading actress.

"I'm fine. I just want to get this week over this and get back on with my life." Bella looked at the director through the mirror.

"Well, we only have four left to do after tonight. You will nail it on the head Bella. I have every faith in you." The Director put his hand on Bella's shoulder, she flinched slightly but it wasn't noticeable.