Part 14 Passionate Night and New Year Plans

Bella pulled up outside her home and picked up her things from the back and locked up. Tom got out and waited for Bella to lead him to her flat that she had.

Once she had opened up the door, Tom pushed her inside and then slammed the door and pushed Bella up to the door and kissed her with passion.

Bella dropped her bag to the ground and managed to reach around and lock the door and guided Tom to her bedroom where they ended getting undressed and into bed.

Tom was on top of Bella and looked at her. "Are you sure you want to do this? We can stop if you don't feel comfortable."

"Tom, please. Don't worry about me."

He continued to make passionate love to Bella.

The next morning, Bella woke up to see that Tom was fast asleep next to her. She got up and headed to the bathroom to do her morning absolutions and then headed to the front room to see that her three cats were waiting to be fed at their bowls.

"Give me a minute boys and girls. Let me put the kettle on." Bella slowly glided into the kitchen and grabbed 4 slices of seeded batch bread and put them in the toaster and put them on. Then she turned and picked up the kettle and filled it with water and started the kettle.

Bella was slowly waking up. She managed to get the milk and butter out of the fridge and picked up two mugs and put tea bags in.

The toast popped so Bella started to spread the butter on and then placed them on a clean plate. The kettle finished boiling so she poured two mugs of tea. Bella dropped three small sweetner tablets into her mug and then took the teabag out and threw it away and did the same to Tom's mug and then poured some milk in.

Bella then placed all the items on a tray and headed into the bedroom where Tom was still fast asleep on his back with his left arm covering his eyes. She put the tray down on the bedside table and then got back into bed snuggling with Tom.

"Hmm good morning sleepy head." Bella kissed him on the lips waking him up.

"Hello my princess. You're up early. Two more shows to do today?" Tom propped himself up on his arm.

"Yeah unfortunately. I have two show days right up to New Years Eve and then I am off for New Year's Day and then one show on the 2nd. Why, what are you planning?" Bella was getting curious.

"Oh nothing, just a little party back at my pad with a few mates of mine and then I will personally chauffeur you back home the next day." Tom mentioned.

"No Tom, you aren't driving me back. You will have a few too many drinks on New Year's Eve. I don't want you to risk getting pulled up for drink driving. No. I will drive down in my car, I don't drink anyways so I will come with you but that is my only stipulation." Bella got up and stood at the foot of the bed.

"Ok, that's fine with me. But you stop off at the services on the way down." Tom mentioned.

"It's going to be after midnight when we get there. Wait, you said 'you' where are you going to be?" Bella asked.

"I must work right up to New Year's Eve. I leave tomorrow morning." Tom told Bella.

"Oh Tom, I'm going to be knackered. I really don't want to spend four hours driving down to London especially that late at night after a two-show day."

"Please Bella. I would love for you to be there; I want to spend more time with you." Tom knelt at the end of the bed and pulled Bella into him and kissed her lips.

"Ok fine, but you will owe me big time." Bella gave in to him.

"I love you, Isabella Marie."

"I love you, Tom Felton."