Part 40 Five Years Later...

Five years later...

Isabella Marie had eventually moved to London after getting her dream role of Molly Jensen. Ghost was hitting the West End again for a few months. Alan Rickman wasn't involved with this production at all.

She had cut ties with Alan Rickman and Tom from that night. She remained friends with Sam Swainsbury, Mandip Gill, Daniel Radcliffe and his girlfriend Erin Darke and Jason Isaacs. They kept in contact with her whilst she was living back in Sheffield. But Jason was more to Bella. She was the Godfather to her little girl.

Let me introduce you to Scarlett Lottie Felton. She's an adorable 4-year-old who had Jason wrapped around her little finger.

Bella didn't tell Tom that she had given birth to his daughter. She asked her new friends to keep it from him as he dumped her and forced her out of his life.

So now back to the present day.

Bella was in her dressing room with Scarlett who was sat on the two-seater sofa. She was dressed in her finest dress. She was waiting for her Uncle Jason to come and take her into the audience as they were invited to the opening night.

There was a knock on the door and Scarlett got up and answered it to be greeted by someone holding some flowers.

"Hello pumpkin."

"Unca Jay!" Scarlett shouted and hugged Jason's legs.

"Let Uncle Jason in Scarlett. Let me take them from you. They're gorgeous. Thank you." Bella smiled.

"Are you ready for your debut on the West End stage?" Jason asked of his friend.

"It's been five years. But I am now here. But you two better get into the front of house. You are going to miss the show. I will see you after Jason." Bella kissed Jason on the head.

"Send my love to the girls and your wife Jason." Jason grabbed hold of Scarlett and then took her around to the front of house.

Out front, the red carpet was laid out where the famous celebrities were to stand and have some photos taken. Alan Rickman and Tom Felton were invited as they were involved in the production five years ago. They were asked if they would like to attend the opening night of the show. They accepted.

Many of their friends turned up. Daniel and Erin along with Emma Watson and the original West End cast had turned up also to see who was taking over their roles.

Tom was in the bar area when he saw Jason come through from it looked like the back of house with a steward. He had on his hip a young child.

He looked confused as he knew that Jason didn't have any more kids after his two daughters. So, who was this little girl.

The five-minute bell started ringing. Everyone started to take their seats. Tom made his way in; he was sat near the back of the stalls. He noticed at Jason and his family along with the young girl were in the row in front along with Daniel, Erin, and Emma.

Tom had Alan sat next to him. He looked in his hand to see that he had been given a programme to browse at. But as the show was just starting, he didn't bother looking as to who was playing what.

The overture started playing. Tom was watching to see if he knew anyone in the cast.