Part 30 Don't want to leave

The panto was now done. The last show was over. Bella packed all of her items into her suitcase that she had brought with her. Cinderella's costumes were packed away and hung up with the other principle costumes.

Once she was packed up, Bella had apologised the stage manager saying that she couldn't stay to help out as she had to get back home as she was back at work early the next morning.

The stage manager was fine with this and Bella headed out of the City Hall for the final time of the panto season.

Bella headed home and unpacked everything and put items for the wash and stored her shoes in her drawer that she has dedicated just for her show stuff.

After a nice hot shower and now dressed in her pjs, Bella headed into the kitchen to make some tea and toast for herself.

She settled on the sofa in front of the tv that she had out on Netflix and started to watch season 6 of Star Trek DS9. Ten minutes into watching the program, Bella fell asleep on the sofa.

Bella woke up a couple of hours later, she stretched herself from the sofa and then headed into the bathroom to start running the shower again as she was sweating so much because the heating was on full blast. Once the shower was running, she headed into the bedroom to collect her dirty washing and her uniform for tomorrow so that she can get it washed and dried ready.

Bella had showered and changed into fresh nightie and then went to retrieve her washing and put into the dryer so that it is ready for the morning.

She was settling down in bed when Tom started to FaceTime her. Bella answered her phone.

"Hi Tom." Bella smiled.

"Hello Bella. Panto all finished with?" Tom asked.

"Yeah, I'm settled at home now. Uniform is in the dryer ready for the morning. I just want to get on with my life Tom. I've had enough." Bella started to tear up.

"Hey. Don't cry Bella. Like I asked you yesterday, would you like to move in with me?"

"Tom, I can't just give up everything up here. Yeah, I know I have four jobs but I love my jobs. I don't want to give it up." Bella explained.

"Bella, I think that someone wants to offer you some work here in London, but for that to happen you would need to live here." Tom told her.

"I can't do it. I'm sorry." Bella hung up the phone and then put her alarm on and then went to sleep.