Part 1. Introducing Isabella

It was my dream to go and meet my idol that had kept me surviving throughout the whole of the lockdowns. But I didn't know what would happen and how he would take how I dressed and looked.

So let me introduce myself. My name is Isabella Marie, or Bella if you want to call me by my nickname. This is my story of how I came to be a movie star's girlfriend and then to become much more.

So, let me start at the beginning. You now know my name and that I am female. I'm currently in my early 30's and I am living on my own in South Yorkshire.

I work myself ragged to help pay the bills that I need to pay. So, I have four jobs. One is my main full-time job, one is seasonal, the other two are when I am called for and to fit around my full-time job.

As you can see, I am a very busy woman. My main passion is theatre and would love to move into this full time, but alas I only casual work is only available and nothing full time.

But enough about Bella's crazy working life, let's get on with the story.

So, Isabella decided to take some time off from work. She had plenty of holiday pay saved up so a mini trip to London was in the works.

Bella started to look around for places to stay. She had decided to splash out a little and get a hotel in Covent Garden and travel down on the train direct from her hometown. This was going to be her own trip and do what she wants to do.

She started to save up her money for spending down there. A savings pot was created on her online banking and Bella started to save as much as she could.

But something would change her life on this trip.

Tom Felton: West End debut with 2:22, A Ghost Story.

Her idol was going onto the West End theatre. Oh, she wanted to see him live on stage. Bella went online and started to book her ticket to go and see him whilst she was down there.

Her ticket was secure. She was going to see Tom Felton live on the West End.

Her trip was only a few weeks away.