Part 25 Little Bit Non-Vocal and Discharging

Bella was falling asleep listening to her music on her phone when she suddenly started to feel very sick. She managed to reach over and push the Nurse call button before collapsing off the bed and then started to shake.

The nurse that had helped Bella when she first came into the hospital entered the room to see Bella shaking on the floor.

"I NEED SOME HELP IN HERE!" The nurse shouted and then headed over to Bella to help her out.

Another couple of nurses and a consultant came in to help the nurse get Bella sorted and settled back into her bed.

They all started to check Bella out fully to find out the reason that she was having a fit.

Tom and Jason had arrived with their police escort at the hospital to see that people were running around to a private side room. They both looked at each other and another police officer came up to them both.

"Tom Felton?" Officer Smith asked.

"Yes, this is Jason Isaacs. Where is Bella?" Tom replied.

"She's in a side room with some doctors. They're just checking something out. Let me escort you to the family room." The Officer explained and guided them to a little private waiting room.

Tom was getting worried. Bella said that she was fine only a few hours ago, so what has happened this time. They sat and waited patiently for any news that they could give them.

Thirty minutes after their arrival, a consultant walked in to give them news of Bella.

"Good evening to you both. I presume that you're here for Miss Marie?" The consultant asked of the pair.

"Yes, we are. Please, how is she?" Tom replied nervous as to what the consultant was going to say to them.

"She's ok for now. She turned violently sick not long ago, but we have managed to stop this. We have run some blood tests; we are awaiting the results." The consultant explained to both Tom and Jason.

"May we go and see her?" Jason was wanting to meet the girl again who had made his on-screen son fall in love.

"You may go and see her. She's currently sleeping, she has her phone playing some music that is settling her down. Let me take you both to her." The consultant showed both Jason and Tom to Bella's room.

Bella was asleep and as the consultant mentioned, music was playing from her phone. It was currently playing 9 to 5 from the Musical soundtrack. Bella was curled up in a foetal position keeping herself comfy.

Tom walked up to the side of Bella and stroked her hair away from her face. She murmured and sunk into Tom's hand. Tom smiled at her. He then gently kissed her forehead.

"Hey Bella, I'm here." Tom whispered into her ear.

The music changed to an instrumental version of Little Bit. Tom smiled and listened the song but noticed that there was no vocal on the track. He reached over and picked up Bella's phone to see that it was playing from Spotify but didn't show the track's background. Plus, the track name was different. It read Tom Felton – Little Bit Non-Vocal.  So, she was making instrumentals of his music. He would ask about that when she came around. Tom put her phone back.

The nurse walked in and had a chair with her so that Tom could sit down next to her.

"I love you, Bella." Tom reached for her hand and picked it up and then kissed the back of her hand.

Once Little Bit finished, Falling in Love with You started to play. But this had the vocals on. Tom started to sing along with the song.

Bella started to come around and wake up. She slowly opened her eyes to see a bit of a blur in front of her.

"Please George, leave me alone." Bella was mumbling.

She then started to fight off an invisible attacker who Tom assumed was her ex-boyfriend.

"Bella, please its Tom. Calm down." Tom tried to soothe her down.

"No, please. Please, don't." Bella started to cry.

The nurse that brought the chair for Tom tried to calm Bella down.

"NO!" Bella shouted as she sat up. Her eyes were wide open and she tried to look around. She was starting to have a panic attack.

"Bella, please calm down sweets."

Bella looked to the right to see that Tom was holding her hand. She looked down at her hand and then pulled it away and curled up looking away from Tom.

"Bella?"

"Hello Tom. I'm sorry." Bella started to cry.

"No need to apologise. You have been through a lot within the past few hours. You are going to be nervous around people. You just need some comforting." Tom reached over and stroked Bella's shoulder.

Bella flinched slightly, but she knew that it was Tom who was reaching for her.

Bella un-curled herself and then sat up and grabbed Tom and hugged him tight. She didn't want to let him go.

"I just want to get away from here." Bella cried.

"I know Bella. We are just waiting for some test results which have been rushed on. So, let's just sit here and talk. Plus, I would love to know how you have instrumental versions of my songs on Spotify." Tom smirked.

Bella looked at him.

"You came all the way up to see me to just then question why I have instrumental versions of your songs on my phone! Thank you for caring about me." Bella wrapped her arms around her knees.

Tom couldn't say anything right, so he remained silent by her side trying his best to comfort her.

After an hour, the consultant came in to give her the test results of her recent blood tests.

"Hello Bella, we are going to discharge you today. The rape kit results will be with the police by the end of the week, so please don't worry on that front. But your latest test results show a small spike in you HCG levels. You are showing the early signs that you could be pregnant, about a week or two if that helps you. But, please have a test done in a couple of weeks to confirm and then do a follow up with your doctor. But for now, you can change and be ready to be discharged." The consultant told Bella the news.

"Thank you so much. I just want to get out of here." Bella was happy that she was going to be discharged.

Bella slowly got up and picked up her clothes that were in a bag on the floor at the side of her bed. She shuffled out of the private room and headed to the lady's toilet so that she could get changed.

Once in the toilet, she locked the door and then put the bag down and turned and stared at herself in the mirror. She was black and blue on her face and had black eyes.

She peeled off the hospital gown that she had on and then looked at her body. More bruises on her torso and her arms. She was going to have a hell of a time covering these up. First thing in the morning, she would find the nearest tanning salon and ask for an emergency appointment. She didn't care how much it cost, Bella didn't want to see any of the bruising at all and just wanted it covering.

Five minutes later, Bella walked out dressed in her joggers and t-shirt. She walked back into the room she was in to see that the consultant had some paperwork and some pain killers for her.

She signed the paperwork and pocketed the medication and then looked at Tom.

"Let's get out of here." Bella held her hand out to Tom and he took it. Jason followed behind them both.

Officer Smith was waiting outside and radioed to the squad car that they were heading out.