Part 31 the Invitation

It was a few weeks later that Bella was at work doing a load in at the City Hall with her crew that she gets on well with. She was loading some band that were playing that night. Everything was loaded in and up.

The crew were dismissed and were told when they were to be called back. Bella packed up her things and headed to her home at the other side of the road.

Bella received some mail whilst she was out, she spotted an envelope that was parchment type. Bella was puzzled as to what the envelope was about. Once she was inside her apartment, Bella opened the envelope.

"Dear Miss Isabella Marie

You are cordingly invited to the 20th Anniversary of Harry Potter which is to be filmed next month in Leavesden Studios in Watford. You will be one of the Great Hall dancers and will need to attend rehearsals for the choreography and costume fittings the week before the shooting.

If you can't attend this, then please let us know by either calling or email us to confirm.

Welcome to the Return to Hogwarts Reunion.

Regards

David Hayman

Hayman Productions."

Bella finished reading the letter. She was picked as a Great Hall dancer. Woah how did this come around? She wasn't professionally trained. So, she had to be in Watford for costume and rehearsals.

She rang the number to get dates and times and how long that she would be needed for as she would need to request the time off with her job.

Once she had confirmed dates, she called up her boss and told her of the opportunity that she had been given. Her boss had said yes that she could have the time off as she would only be two weeks and that by the time that she should have enough holiday pay to cover most of it.

Once her boss had booked her off, she called Hayman Productions up. She had also asked them not to mention anything to Tom as she was going to keep this a secret from him and that she was going to tell him that she couldn't get the time off.

Tom had called her after letting David Hayman know that she would be attending.

"Hi Bella, how was the load in this morning?" Tom asked.

"Long and hard. How's everything down in good ole London town?" Bella smiled.

"Same old. But I'm calling you to ask if you can still make the 20th Anniversary of Harry Potter that is going to be filmed next week." Tom mentioned to her.

"Tom, you never gave me any dates of the filming. It's too late to book the time off and the managers schedule is locked in and can't be changed. Oh man, I'm so sorry Tom. I can try and meet you at some point the week after." Bella lied to the man she loved.

"I didn't give you the dates? I swear down that I gave you them." Tom was looking puzzled.

"Hey, don't worry Tom. I can the week after off." Bella told him.

"That would be nice to see you."

"I'm going to get some sleep Tom as it was an early start and I have a late finish tonight. Will call you tomorrow. Love you." Bella blew a kiss at him then hung up.

Bella hated lying to Tom. But it would be a nice surprise for him to see me dressed up in a beautiful Yule Ballgown.