33 | Hospital Visit Pt.2

2 Hours Before The Incident

I was sitting with Mom and Dad.

I couldn't sit by and allow the treatment they kept forcing onto Aphrodite.

It's been 2 weeks since we found out and I thought they would come to their senses and realize their wrongdoings, but they haven't and I wasn't about to let it continue any longer.

So here I was sitting inside my dads office so I could talk with them about their treatment towards Aphrodite.

"Alright I'm going to talk and I really want you guys to listen to me." Is how I start it off.

Immediately I grab their attention and I could see them sit up in their seats as soon as they heard how serious I was.

"Are you okay honey?" Mom says looking concerned.

I could feel myself getting angry but instead of lashing out I take a deep breath and think over the words I want to say to them.

"You guys blame Aphrodite." I stated.

I hear my mom scoff making me snap my head towards her.

"So this is what you want to talk about." She rolled her eyes in annoyance and the anger slowly started to build inside of me.

"Of course I blame her. She made Athena's life miserable." She says kind of snarky.

I take a deep breath in and another out.

"You don't believe that, and if you do you shouldn't, she was a kid, is a kid." I tell them. Still trying to stay calm.

It was making me mad how my dad hasn't said anything.

It's how he's been treating Aphrodite. He hasn't said a single word to her since everything came out with Athena.

He hasn't looked at her, he hasn't spoken to her, and he hasn't acknowledged her.

Now mom on the other hand all she has done was acknowledge her, but not in a good way.

"You think we don't know that? But we didn't raise her that way. We didn't raise her to act so selfishly." She says her voice rising as the conversation continues.

"Yeah well you didn't really raise them did you?" I tell them sarcastically.

I knew I hit a nerve when my father stood to his feet knocking his chair over as he stood up quickly.

"DON'T YOU DARE SAY THAT TO US!" He screamed.

His eyes watered looking at me and I could feel my heart break but I knew this was something they needed to hear.

I needed to be the one they heard it from or they would never understand.

"NO! YOU NEED TO SIT DOWN AND LISTEN!" I stood out of my chair and screamed too.