00| Prologue

The house was in chaos

Curses filled the air, glass was thrown, and loud voices could be heard all throughout the house.

Panic was filling his entire body and for the first time in a while he was scared. His name was Donatello Kingdom, amazing husband and a father of 8. In his line of work he has seen many things.

He was used to being threatened, stalked, injured, hell even kidnapped but nothing could've prepared any of them for this. They were threatened. Now as stated he was used to threats but everyone knew it was a stupid move to try and cross him so when those threats made it up to the surfaced they were crushed before they could become anything real but this time he knew it was something he had to take seriously.

How? You may ask; because it was sent straight to his address, left straight on his porch. Some how they made it pass the guards the had stationed throughout the grounds without being seen, or alerting any of the security perimeters they had set up and that was a threat in itself.

He would've had the threat locked up and tortured but they were nowhere to be seen. It was only a few seconds in between the knock on the door and the door being opened but they had vanished.

He knew he had to take this threat seriously because they knew things no one but his closest people did. The knew where his wife and kids rested their heads.

Where his twin little girls rested their heads and he knew he had to do everything he could to protect them.

The girls were born 3 years ago today and no one even knew his wife was pregnant again. It was a need to know pregnancy and the doctors would come to the house. No one should have known about the 2 little girls that warmed his heart but they did and now he had to do everything in his power to protect them.

He thought the smart thing to do was send them away. No one knew what they looked like, he could send them to people he trusted so he could always have an eye on them, and when the threat was gone in a couple years he could bring them back.

If only he knew at the time what a bad idea that was he would've came up with a different plan entirely.