22| The Plan

It was 2 hours later when I had finally made it home

My entire body was shaking and my head was still pounding.

My entire body filled with relief as I seen the house entire my vision and with as much strength as I could muster I run towards the door and try to open it only for it to be locked.

Feeling myself start to unravel I knock on the door.

I bite down on my lip hard as it starts to tremble with the need to cry.

"Please open the door."

I couldn't muster up anything more than a whisper at the moment.

I was so tired and drained, my head was killing me, and my body was just so heavy.

Bringing my hands up to the door again I bang on the door.

"Is anyone home? Can someone let me in please?" I shout a little. I could hear my voice crack in between my words as I used all my energy to prevent myself from crying.

It was another few minutes before I banged on the door again.

"Someone let me in please." As soon as I ended that sentence I broke.

It was still raining heavily so my tears were disguised as rain drops and I could let out all of the pain of today.

Trying the door knob one more time and like I thought it's still locked.

For an hour I sit outside the house door banging and shouting for someone to let me in.

Nobody did.

I get up to my shaky legs grab all my soaking things and head around the house to check all the doors and windows.

They're all locked.

Where are those bodyguards Donatello assigned for us?

"Did he even get around to doing that?"

Decided to forget about that for a moment I thought about walking to a hotel for the night but I could just feel my legs giving up on my before I even start walking.

I head to the cars and try opening each door and soon I was about to give up before one of the car doors were unlocked.

Tears of relief fall down my face before I crawl in and with soaking clothes and pounding head I drift to sleep.

~Time Skip~