Ch.26 Booty Love

Stop playing with your body lady
Stop feeling like you're not enough
Stop feeding into the haters
Stop and give yourself some love
Stop staring at the mirror getting faded
Saying you won't fall in love
Stop trusting all these fake idiots
Trust me they don't give a fuck

***Unedited + Warning: You will develop feelings for Remy ❤****

Remy tucked his phone away as soon as he seen his mate approaching the car. He leaned over from his seat and opened the passenger door for her. Genevieve got in the car receiving a small peck on the cheek from Remy.

"You OK?" Remy asked, scanning her face.

Genevieve smiled at him reassuringly. "Yeah."

"Did he tell you when he's coming back to visit?"

Genevieve shook her head. "Luke said he'll see when he has some time off again."

Remy nodded, giving her lower thigh a small squeeze. They sat in the car for a moment to His hand was cold, but Genevieve had gotten used to his lower body temperature. "Levi want's us to come over for lunch. We don't have to go though."

"We should go." Genevieve confirmed, biting the inside of her cheek.

Ever since the night before she really just wanted to be alone with Remy. With Mary-Jane staying at the house and Luke's departure they hadn't had much time alone. Genevieve didn't know how to tell Remy without sounding needy.

"Are you sure? I'd much rather stay in bed with you." Remy grinned, his eyes turning to their glowing blue.

Genevieve looked away as her face heated up. Her lower stomach clenched, just thinking about all the stuff they could do together in bed.

"Look at me." Remy commanded softly.

Genevieve complied. As soon as she turned her head, Remy planted his lips over hers. Their lips moved slowly, a small fire coming alive. The kiss was soft, sweet and passionate.

Genevieve pulled away with a silly smile on her face. Remy always seemed to know what his mate needed.

"Will have a quick lunch with Levi and then will spend some time together, just you and me." Remy told Genevieve, rubbing her lower lip with the pad of his thumb.

"...OK" Genevieve agreed quietly.

Remy smiled, afterwards waiting for Gen to put on her seatbelt before he started the car and drove off to Levi's house.

.

.

.

"Does Levi live alone?" Genevieve asked, as they walked up to the front door.

"No, he lives with his wife and their baby girl bailey." Remy knocked on the door, chuckling softly.

Genevieve smiled, stepping closer to Remy. She didn't know Levi had a wife or a daughter for that matter.

Levi opened the door with a grin on his face. "You made it and you're on time."

"I'm always on time." Remy muttered, although he was happy to see his friend.

"Yeah, yeah. Come on in." Levi smiled, stepping back into his house.

The couple walked into the hallway, both of them slipping off their shoes.

"Once I forgot to take off my shoes and Maclynn almost kicked my ass for it." Remy told Genevieve, remembering that day clearly when he had met the small blonde for the first time.