Chapter 21

Harry woke up with a cold sweat not long after they had fallen asleep and he sat up on the bed startled. 

He looked around nervously, breathing heavily, and then looked over to see Draco laying next to him. 

Right next to him on the nightstand stood an alarm clock which read 1:17am and he closed his eyes, only for them to open again wide as ever. 

He looked back down at Draco and saw how he was laying down on his back slightly turned in his direction with one of his hands up on the pillow next to him, leaving some space in between them. 

 His breath slowed as he took more and more of them and he sat there looking at Draco with a bit of panic still struck in them.

He kept looking at Draco and thinking he might not mind if he slipped once more into his arms again. 

Harry layed back down and pressed his body as closely as possible to Draco's and then put Draco's limp arm on top of himself before burying his face into his chest and covering himself with the blanket and closing his eyes so he could sleep once more, already feeling protected from whatever bad thing he was feeling.

Morning came and Draco woke up first with the same warmth he felt as yesterday morning but without the little arms around him. 

He felt a body very close next to him and his arm lightly placed on it. 

He opened his eyes and saw that it was bright due to the sunlight and looked to his side, seeing the person almost completely covered in the blanket but seeing the few strands of that familiar messy black hair. 

He smiled again to himself and once again wrapped his other arm around him and closed his eyes. 

After a few minutes he opened his eyes again to see what the time was and saw that it was 10:00am. 

He got annoyed as he remembered that the hotel breakfast ended at 11 and decided that he should probably get some breakfast before it ended.

He looked down at Harry one more time and he lightly brushed Harry's scar with his fingertips and then got up, making sure not to wake Harry up. 

He yawned as he went to the closet to put on something nice to go down to get breakfast and pulled out some sweatpants, not really caring too much about looking presentable in an american hotel. 

He changed into them and left the white shirt on and opened the door to see Pansy looking for food in the kitchen.

"Why don't they have food here?" She asked, annoyed, closing another empty cabinet with unnecessary force.

Draco glared at her since Harry was still sleeping.

"That's cuz this is America, they have food down stairs and if we don't go now we won't be eating anything so hurry up." Draco said, going to the bathroom to fix his hair and then went back into the bedroom to put on his shoes.

Pansy put on her shoes as well and waited at the door for Draco to go show her where the food was. 

Draco sat down on the bed next to Harry to put on his shoes and he couldn't help but stare at how stunning he looked just now. 

He put on his other shoe and remembered last night and how he had directly and willingly said his first name. 

He looked at Harry and smiled a bit to himself.

"Look, as much as the harry-watching is adorable im fucking hungry." Pansy interrupted Draco's so-called 'Harry-watching' as she stood in the doorway looking at this bitch stalking the smaller bitch.